Sign in to follow this  
David

Four new signings before the window closes

The 2019 Summer Transfer Window is officially closed

However, further DeadlineDay deals could still be announced as clubs that have submitted deal sheets have until 1900 BST to finalise signings

Not bothered about us signing a keeper. Personally I think the squad we have already is more than good enough to compete for promotion with Cocu at the helm. It definitely isn't a disaster as some of you are making out if we don't sign anyone else in this window. I'd rather not do another Paul Clement season where we sign crap players for billions of pounds and get stuck with them for the next 10 years. 

1 minute ago, Edtheram said:

Steve Nicholson has just tweeted “I’m still at the training ground.....”

Is he waiting for that delivery of attention he ordered?

2 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Steve Nicholson has just tweeted “I’m still at the training ground.....”

......car broken down & DT say they can't afford a taxi

24 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Not bothered about us signing a keeper. Personally I think the squad we have already is more than good enough to compete for promotion with Cocu at the helm. It definitely isn't a disaster as some of you are making out if we don't sign anyone else in this window. I'd rather not do another Paul Clement season where we sign crap players for billions of pounds and get stuck with them for the next 10 years. 

Exactly my thoughts, really not bothered if we don’t sign anyone we’ve got Rooney in January and who would of ever of thought we would sign him. No one. We can always strengthen the team again in the January window. 

1 minute ago, superzak said:

i thought 5pm was the cut off for championship clubs and Prem teams have until 7pm

Isnt it extended if you get some paperwork in before 5pm?

Just now, superzak said:

i thought 5pm was the cut off for championship clubs and Prem teams have until 7pm

Only for the paperwork side of the deal. Announcements can be done whenever.

And I think Champ clubs can get small extensions on finalising the deal with specific paperwork before 5pm. Not sure on that last bit though.

Just now, GenBr said:

Isnt it extended if you get some paperwork in before 5pm?

I dont know sky says there are 6 prem teams that have until 7pm to complete their business..nothing about champ teams