David

Four new signings before the window closes

12 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

My god lets be honest with the manager we have and the fact we are signing wayne rooney you would of thought we would of attracted some big names but looking who we have been linked with really is depressing 

Do you ever stop moaning ??

Posted (edited)

I think we will announce a GK soon after Carson is confirmed as gping  plenty of time left as ling as relevant paperwork is filled in for the extended window to get the deal done

Edited by DCFC1388

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

20 minutes to give us a realistic chance of challenging for the top 6, would be a shame after signing Bielik and Clarke to then not strengthen the 1 area we desperately needed sorting.

Be careful @Saity won't be happy to see you moaning hes already shouted at me and I've been on the naughty step for the past 5 mins 

Just now, Saity said:

Read all your posts mate ...moan  moan moan ....chill FFS

I've made about 30 posts today lol and probably 5 of them are moaning and the others were opinions on players we are linked with which I've been mostly favourable for,  but thanks anyway for being wrong 😉

Just now, dcfcreece1601 said:

Be careful @Saity won't be happy to see you moaning hes already shouted at me and I've been on the naughty step for the past 5 mins 

Jeeeez every comment is negative and moaning about everything ...but he’s good at parties apparently lol 😆 

11 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Is that a hint? Everton? Man City? Is it Man City? Part of the Carson deal?

God I wish people would stop being so cryptic!

Hear it might be a young player called Delap.  Just signed from a championship academy for a rumoured million plus .  Could be decent .

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

You're damn right I'm good at parties 

Fair play dcfc 😂...we have a couple of hours after the 5 deadline and if we don’t get anyone then it’s because Cocu won’t just sign anyone and that’s a good thing 👍🏻

15 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Could be a Kieftenbeld situation.

That was a midnight deadline. He couldn't see where he was signing.