'mo55ys' 2019/20 DCFCFANS 'PL' Tables..

mozza

PREDICTION LEAGUE RULES

Every game, I will start a thread on the 'Prediction League' page. I will go through the predictions you post  after each game and look for your prediction, and I'll keep a league table running. I'll only work on league games and cup games , but none of the pre-season friendlies.

All games will be based on the result at the end of normal play , i:e , if extra time is needed , the

score at the end of ninety minutes will count for this league (to allow for predicted draws etc)

All predictions need to be posted in the relevant match thread ,( ie ,    v Luton Predictions) ,

Any elsewhere will not count .

It would help immensely if you could post the result in the following format

example :-  Luton 0 Derby 2 Martin FRGS

Points will be gained for the following correct predictions:

1 / For correctly nominating the winning team or a draw: +1 point
2 / For correctly nominating the first Rams goalscorer: +2 points
3 / For correctly predicting no Derby goals: +2 points ya miserable b'stards
4 / For correctly nominating the scoreline ,  ** with the teams the right way around ** , +2 points (so 3, including the point for predicting the winning team)

And no conditionals. No "If Keogh starts, then we'll win, but if he's on the bench we'll draw" stuff - pick a result and go for it.

A total of 5 points can be picked up per game.

I'll be looking at the last prediction you make in the thread. Only predictions made before kickoff will count, and if you go back and modify your prediction after kickoff, I'll not count it.

Just for fun and bragging rights , i'll attempt to make League Tables as i did last season , maybe not updating after every match but periodicly depending on how enthusiastic i become , all your predictions will be safely stored on my trusty fag packet  memory stick

**unless blatantly obvious , ie 2-0 Martin FRGS , which will be allowed , even if Derby are away ** ..

NEW PLAYERS  ALWAYS WELCOME AND  CAN JOIN IN THE FUN AT ANY TIME DURING THE SEASON 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mozza said:

All the new Dutch names are gonna cause me a headache..

I was gonna change mine to annoy you even more... however a quick google translate suggests the Dutch of Millennium ram is indeed.... millennium ram.

So clearly I was well ahead of the game with my Dutch name, even before @Pastinaak... Clearly I have such incredible skills of foreshadowing that I predicted cocus arrival three years ago

15 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I was gonna change mine to annoy you even more... however a quick google translate suggests the Dutch of Millennium ram is indeed.... millennium ram.

So clearly I was well ahead of the game with my Dutch name, even before @Pastinaak... Clearly I have such incredible skills of foreshadowing that I predicted cocus arrival three years ago

15 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That's a solid claim... @BagRam can you confirm?

When we’re talking about legends we should include @mozzaas the 2nd legend of this board ( after @Davidof course!). Not only does he do all the calculations he manages to be polite to people who can’t cope with doing their predictions in the way that makes it easier for him!

Huddersfield Town v Derby County.

5th Aug 2019, 7:45 pm KO.

Premiership

Addingham Ram    5
BathRam72    5
bucktwo    5
Cookie    5
gravyboat    5
MattTheRam    5
rynny    5
AbuDerbyDave    3
Ambitious    3
Anna    3
Animal is a Ram    3
archram    3
cosmic    3
Dean Saunders hat trick    3
Edtheram    3
Grimbeard    3
HantsRam    3
harwich ram    3
I-Ram    3
JamRam    3

Championship

LeedsRam1999    3
LE_Ram    3
OohMartWright    3
OUTSIDER    3
1967Ram    3
RamDotFi    3
Raving    3
richinspain    3
sheeponacid    3
S Hunter    3
Sprrms1983    3
Tcdcfc    3
Ted McMinn Football Genius    3
TexasRam    3
The Orange Pimpernel    3
zaragozaram    3
Carra    2
FrostedRam    2
gccrowdpleaser    2
JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta    2
Kenavo    2
MidWalesRam    2
r4derby    2
Van Wolfie    2

Division One

Andicis    1
Barnetbyram    1
belper.dcfc    1
CHCDerby    1
Coconut    1
DesertRam    1
DCFC4LIFE    1
Elgin_Ram    1
erathirea    1
Fraser_23    1
GenBr    1
Gisby    1
Heisenberg    1
hintonsboots    1
jimbo jones    1
KCG    1
Kernow    1
Lurky    1
Mafiabob    1
Mark of Ayrshire    1
Mazzaram    1
Mick Brolly    1
MK    1
Mostyn6    1

Division Two

mozza    1
Mucker1884    1
Nick_Ram    1
oldtimeram    1
Owd miner    1
papa_lazarou    1
ram1964    1
Ramchester    1
ramit    1
ramjit    1
Rample    1
Ramsamwidge    1
86 Schmokes & aPancake    1
Sean    1
Simmo's left foot    1
Simon Bradley    1
SKRam    1
StevenageRam    1
True Ram    1
Van Gritters    1
Will Hughes Hair    1

Point scorers are 'highlighted'   (everyone atm , but will change)

Congratulations to @Addingham Ram , @BathRam72 , @bucktwo , @Cookie , @gravyboat , @Matt The Ram and @rynnyfor making the perfect prediction .

Well done to all other point scorers .

Huddersfield Town 1 Derby County 2 , Lawrence = FRGS..

Archived