v Huddersfield Town (A) Match Thread

Day
Message added by Day

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once I wa out raund Huddersfield once... that's where I met Gloria  ... pre Hilda .... we went ta chippy and had a pea mix sat on a bench in't graveyard... that's when I first encountered the WYL (west yorks look) I thought she wa a lovely girl until she tried necking wi mi ... nearly bit mi nose off.... then she used summat abart too half only.....I sacked her off when I saw Hilda darn welfare.....Hilda used she went all the way...

On 02/08/2019 at 14:25, Ambitious said:

They were promoted with a negative goal difference and didn't score a single goal in all three play-off games. Wagner was/is a genius, who managed to squeeze every ounce of quality he had in their team. It's not surprising to see how they've faired since he lost his touch a little bit and then left. 

They've got the hallmark of a team who will finish in the bottom half IMO. 

This. Got a mate at work who’s a big Huddersfield fan, he pretty much says the same. Also really doesn’t like the current manager and is worried they are going to get relegated again...he’s a positive chap ?

13 hours ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

I hope they do. Had a few days training with the lads so hopefully up to speed.

Just play your best team

I agree with your point about playing the best team but I’m also a bit wary about putting in players just after signing them.  We chucked Waghorn into the team days after signing him for the Leeds game last season and he looked uncomfortable and his teammates weren’t used to him, and Tomori and Keogh were vulnerable as they weren’t used to each other as Tomori had just come in. I’d let them have the week to prepare then have them in contention for Swansea 

20 minutes ago, SKRam said:

@DarkFruitsRam7 if he sees this he’ll be talking all Yorkshire supporting the Terriers, I fear we’ll lose him with their sponsors   

Haha. I like the sponsor but not the picture for two reasons. One because the man seems like an arrogant bar steward. I'm no huge fan of James Corden but Stewart came across as a condescending, snide, snobby rick in this clip:

And second, he's bald.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

I agree with your point about playing the best team but I’m also a bit wary about putting in players just after signing them.  We chucked Waghorn into the team days after signing him for the Leeds game last season and he looked uncomfortable and his teammates weren’t used to him, and Tomori and Keogh were vulnerable as they weren’t used to each other as Tomori had just come in. I’d let them have the week to prepare then have them in contention for Swansea 

Im so glad jim smith didnt think like that when he put paulo wanchope in at old trafford

36 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Haha. I like the sponsor but not the picture for two reasons. One because the man seems like an arrogant bar steward. I'm no huge fan of James Corden but Stewart came across as a condescending, snide, snobby rick in this clip:

And second, he's bald.

Well one reason I can go with but this bald thing is becoming serious @DarkFruitsRam7. You’re a youngster I gather but it could happen one day and as long as you promise you’ll drink real ale and shave your head as you grow old then you can become one of us. Embrace it if/when it happens and life will be wonderful I promise you ??

10 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Well one reason I can go with but this bald thing is becoming serious @DarkFruitsRam7. You’re a youngster I gather but it could happen one day and as long as you promise you’ll drink real ale and shave your head as you grow old then you can become one of us. Embrace it if/when it happens and life will be wonderful I promise you ??

At least you embrace the baldness. I saw @David claiming on Twitter the other day that he still has hair to shave off. Delusion levels at their highest.

Archived