v Huddersfield Town (A) Match Thread

David
Message added by David

Just now, atherstoneram said:

Not being critical but i would like Shinnie to come on for Evans, then again i might be biased as i really rate Shinnie

Evans is in to mark Mooy and to drop in as CB when Keogh or Clarke goes bursting up field, Shinnie or Huddlestone wouldn't be able to do this as well.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I mean if Lawrence hadn't been greedy on several occasions then this could be a better score. Not complaining though. He's getting better as the half has gone on. 

Didn't want to mention that in fear of getting lynched.. glad you took the plunge you bloody wrist slasher. 

Seriously though it's why I'm so love/hate with him. Frustratingly brilliant tonight. 

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Need to get to grips with their right flank of we want to see this out. Ppayed some lovely stuff so far, need to make sure we don't throw this away. Chances will come.

I concur, Malone could do with a hand, that right winger of theirs is a bloody nuisance.

4 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

We could lose 3-2 (not saying we will) and Ill still be positive. What a half of football

Agree - no matter what happens in the 2nd half I've seen enough to suggest it's going to be a very interesting (and hopefully successful) season

Archived