Sign in to follow this  
David

v Huddersfield Town (A) Match Thread

David

Message added by David

This is my favorite part of the season.  Just before the first game.  Have full faith in Cocu guiding the club to greater things, am excited about our youth prospects and possible signings, as well as those already here.  What will be our starting lineup?  Am on my second bowl of popcorn already.  Let this season commence and lets support our beloved team through thick and thin.  Come On You Rams!

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Looks like a 4-2-3-1 with Evans and Hudds at the base and Dowell in the 10. Not sure where Bielik is.

Bielek will be a week (at least) behind Clarke in terms of pre season preparations.  

10 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Incidentally,you can currently get a weeks sky sports on now TV  for £2.69 with the following link which will include this match (normally £14.99)

It initially shows as £3.99 but goes to £2.69 at checkout.

Bought one myself and works fine.

https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv/now-tv-sky-sports-1-week-pass?mw_aref=74dth566

Thanks buddy,top recommendation, works fine for me too 😁

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Looks like a 4-2-3-1 with Evans and Hudds at the base and Dowell in the 10. Not sure where Bielik is.

Or it could be a 343 ? 

Interesting line up though.