Matt Clarke - Joined on loan for the season AGAIN

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It gets worse, now the club's media team are pandering to the grade-A Bamfords who moan under every tweet that it's not a new signing announcement.

@Alpha, the club are using a popular Spongebob meme, which uses the idea of someone merely repeating what someone has said but in a mocking manner, represented by a mixture of capitals and lower case letters. See below:

image.png.f4740f769b5529ec125a0c84cfe13340.png

I haven't even dared to look at the comments, but I imagine they're the same inane, unoriginal memes that are used for every new signing by every ducking team in the world. A common one is someone's iPad being held up by a boner, or Chris Eubank being falsely subtitled as saying 'It gives me, I think they call it, a stiffy'.

Thank you, I’m very middle aged and hadn’t got a clue either!

He said in the interview that hes had a full pre season and has played a couple of 45s and 90s so is ahead of most of our players. Hearing that i would put him in on Monday.

The interview sounds like it was recorded last night, as they mention that it was a long day for him and he trained with Brighton earlier that day etc. With this he is probably training with the squad today and over the weekend.

Just now, Sparkle said:

We desperately needed a centre half with Davies returning from injury and Evans not really being a centre half and yes someone to head the football away (and hopefully in the oppositions net)

Yes. This guy sounds like a young Jake Buxton with a more cultured left peg. Will run through brick walls, head bombs away all day and likes to play it out from the back. Very pleased with this signing...adds gravitas to an otherwise lightweight rearguard. With Bielik coming in too, Cocu has just effectively hired a couple of bouncers/security staff to stop any undesirables getting in to Keogh’s box. I like his thinking: solidify the base...

22 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It gets worse, now the club's media team are pandering to the grade-A Bamfords who moan under every tweet that it's not a new signing announcement.

@Alpha, the club are using a popular Spongebob meme, which uses the idea of someone merely repeating what someone has said but in a mocking manner, represented by a mixture of capitals and lower case letters. See below:

I haven't even dared to look at the comments, but I imagine they're the same inane, unoriginal memes that are used for every new signing by every ducking team in the world. A common one is someone's iPad being held up by a boner, or Chris Eubank being falsely subtitled as saying 'It gives me, I think they call it, a stiffy'.

Ah! I understand now. In boxing there's a hilarious comment that goes "Fury was robbed".

Tyson Fury fought Deontay Wilder in December 2018 and this comment is under every boxing tweet and video since and usually several times. 

Sometimes you get a side splitting comic that comes along with "Wilder/Joshua/Bellew wuz robbed" 

It's up there with "first" on youtube comments. 

I can't imagine any of it being funny at any time for anyone. 

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Ah! I understand now. In boxing there's a hilarious comment that goes "Fury was robbed".

Tyson Fury fought Deontay Wilder in December 2018 and this comment is under every boxing tweet and video since and usually several times. 

Sometimes you get a side splitting comic that comes along with "Wilder/Joshua/Bellew wuz robbed" 

It's up there with "first" on youtube comments. 

I can't imagine any of it being funny at any time for anyone. 

Can I join the misery of hating all this garbage..say in 48h...

Oh I am hilarious.

Just now, Jourdan said:

I watched his interview. Is it just me or did he seem a bit uneasy?

Was Mel dancing in his underwear off camera?

Could have been fatigue from a long day. Training in the morning, drove to Derby from Brighton. Contract guff, media obligations. I'd be asleep ha.

1 minute ago, SouthStandDan said:

Could have been fatigue from a long day. Training in the morning, drove to Derby from Brighton. Contract guff, media obligations. I'd be asleep ha.

Maybe the reality of playing alongside Keogh dawned on him in that very moment.

You’re probably right. Let’s hope he gets some sleep before Monday.

51 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The club's tweet on Clarke's announcement was pathetic. 

8 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Maybe the reality of playing alongside Keogh dawned on him in that very moment.

I think you mean

"Maybe the daunting prospect of playing alongside club captain, leader, machine, top championship CB, twice player of the season and all round goddamn VIKING Keogh dawned on him in that very moment."

And in which case yes that's very possible

Archived