Matt Clarke - Joined on loan for the season AGAIN

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

He's literally just signed for Brighton? Haha 

Guess potter thinks he’s not ready for the step up? Should be a very good signing for us though, and a loan to the champ is a good move for his development if he isn’t playing

1 minute ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Very good defender. Watched him in the play offs and wanted us to snap him up. Be happy with this. 

yep . Didn't know he'd gone to Brighton.  Mooted this fella few months ago.  Very calm in possession at League one level and good range of long passing

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Any good?

And would this be a good signing instead of Bielik?

I was very surprised that Brighton paid what they did for him, considering one of the main reasons Potter was brought in was to bring in an exciting brand of football. 

That's not a slight on him whatsoever, he's a very powerful defender. More in the style of Davies than Keogh though I'd say. Would make sense to give us a pretty strong defensive option though, something different to what we've got too. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Merry go round - this is as I see it - maguire to Man U Dunk to Leicester Webster to Brighton maybe Clarke to Derby on loan

which leaves Bristol city with a heck of a lot of money to spend ? 

Bristol City are going to be some force next season.

Total random one, but with all that money to spend I can see them getting Dwight Gayle.

Archived