Jack Marriott Fitness Update

David

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worried where the goals are going to come from this season. No Wilson or Mount and things seeming a bit amiss with Jack.

Jozefzoon, Lawrence, Shinnie, Huddlestone...Bennett... Not seeing much goal-wise there... 

Dowell?. Martin hasn't scored in years, Waghorn is hard working and will score in patches but just can't see him bagging 20-25+. 

With no talk of strikers coming in  ....

On 30/07/2019 at 12:18, 'Rambe33 said:

I pin absolutely all our hopes of doing anything this season on Jack. 

...I kinda agree with this..

If Jack is out of favour then can't help thinking we are in trouble. I can only see a real push for promotion coming if he is playing regularly and scoring.

52 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Worried where the goals are going to come from this season. No Wilson or Mount and things seeming a bit amiss with Jack.

Jozefzoon, Lawrence, Shinnie, Huddlestone...Bennett... Not seeing much goal-wise there... 

Dowell?. Martin hasn't scored in years, Waghorn is hard working and will score in patches but just can't see him bagging 20-25+. 

With no talk of strikers coming in  ....

...I kinda agree with this..

If Jack is out of favour then can't help thinking we are in trouble. I can only see a real push for promotion coming if he is playing regularly and scoring.

With Jack seemingly out of favour with Lampard at the end of the season. If and I say IF he is now out of favour with the new regime, that would suggest the problem lies at Jack's feet.

I prefer to believe the injury status.

He will be back and firing soon

He was training at the open session on Tuesday and looked sharp.

personally I thought our best performances last year were when Waggy played on the right with Marriott up front. Only lasted about 5 games until Waggy got injured but they were, discounting Leeds away, our best performances.

they both need to be on the pitch imo

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

He was training at the open session on Tuesday and looked sharp.

personally I thought our best performances last year were when Waggy played on the right with Marriott up front. Only lasted about 5 games until Waggy got injured but they were, discounting Leeds away, our best performances.

they both need to be on the pitch imo

so looked at another way a 20% chance of the two of them playing and having a stinker.....?

Archived