Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BagRam

Andy King

Recommended Posts

Just now, RamNut said:

Lol. Short memories. Bryson scored some absolute belters and was a rock for many years.

knight has shown a few nice touches in about 45 minutes of action in friendlies?

 

Good enough for me. Where do I sign?

Ooh I'm gonna be a Knight Rider.....🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

 

neither Sibley or Knight are DM in my mind. 

But King certainly isn’t a defensive midfielder. At his peak (about 5-6 years ago) he was a goal scoring midfielder who made decent late runs into the box. He hasn’t done that in years. He’d be a very poor signing, not the loan that is required. I’d take James from Leicester if he could stay fit, he’s the type of midfielder required I feel. 

Edited by enachops

Share this post


Link to post

I so wish we sign him now just  to shut up the..I think I no it all whingers.in cocu we trust not some..I’ve seen 90mins and made my mind up.take a deep breath it’s gonna be a bumpy enjoyable ride.

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Lol. Short memories. Bryson scored some absolute belters and was a rock for many years.

knight has shown a few nice touches in about 45 minutes of action in friendlies?

 

Bryson hasn't been good since 2014 as far as I'm concerned. He was pretty technically limited and could only play the way he faced. Knight looks a lot more comfortable on the ball. I'm confident Knight will turn into the better player of the two.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Lol. Short memories. Bryson scored some absolute belters and was a rock for many years.

knight has shown a few nice touches in about 45 minutes of action in friendlies?

 

146 minutes... but who’s counting? 🙊

Share this post


Link to post

What about the lad who was at Wigan last season and was really strong at PP Reece James I think his name was....he was decent ...I’d rather have him on loan and Frank owes us a loan or two 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Saity said:

What about the lad who was at Wigan last season and was really strong at PP Reece James I think his name was....he was decent ...I’d rather have him on loan and Frank owes us a loan or two 

I wouldn’t hold your breath, mate. Not sure we’ll get many favours from him now. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Saity said:

What about the lad who was at Wigan last season and was really strong at PP Reece James I think his name was....he was decent ...I’d rather have him on loan and Frank owes us a loan or two 

Crystal palace pushing hard to sign him pal .. will be tough to compete with a prem move.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

So, all of a sudden Bird, Knight and Sibley are ready for the first team. 

Unless we are playing 271 all the midfielders wouldn’t play at once, we need one at most to be ready to play first team football alongside dowell,  shinnie and huddlestone/a new combative midfielder. Even then they would be a sub... signing king would take those youngsters off the subs bench and fully away from the first team squad except in the case of injuries

10 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

 

neither Sibley or Knight are DM in my mind. 

Exactly as people have said, neither is king. Exact similar role to the youngsters 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, RamNut said:

Lol. Short memories. Bryson scored some absolute belters and was a rock for many years.

knight has shown a few nice touches in about 45 minutes of action in friendlies?

 

Poor response, sure he hasn’t shown anything like that in the first team yet but having watched a lot of the youth games he does have similar attributes and a keen eye for goal and to be fair to him he did show that at one point during the game against girona when he made a ‘Bryson like’ run into the box which Huddlestone picked out and almost scored from. 

All the poster said was he reminds him of Bryson with a little more about him, fair comment imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, DcfcJB said:

Poor response, sure he hasn’t shown anything like that in the first team yet but having watched a lot of the youth games he does have similar attributes and a keen eye for goal and to be fair to him he did show that at one point during the game against girona when he made a ‘Bryson like’ run into the box which Huddlestone picked out and almost scored from. 

All the poster said was he reminds him of Bryson with a little more about him, fair comment imo. 

Reminds me more of Hendrick (not just because he’s Irish)

Share this post


Link to post

Fits the idea of bringing in loan cover where we have promising kids so as not to block their path and allow them to develop naturally.

Centre half, goalie and a winger would be nice though.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DcfcJB said:

Poor response.....All the poster said was he reminds him of Bryson with a little more about him, fair comment imo. 

No..he said "with a lot more ability" (than Bryson)

I'm just trying to remind a few folk that bryson showed plenty of ability.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.