Pre Season Friendly v Rangers (A)

DarkFruitsRam7

46 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Who are you???

Nugent's gone already and Martin's not even played today.

And try and spell offence and defence correctly,it makes your post even more annoying.

Always nice to bite the head off a new poster, then correct their grammar ?‍♂️ ( space after the comma by the way ?

Is that the best way of encouraging new posters?  Maybe not.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

You still have not managed to master 'offence' despite my assistance,so I fear that entering into the correct use of punctuation may be a lost cause.

In answer to the comment I actually understand,no I don't believe we need any more additions to our attacking line up,it's the one part of the team that we have sufficient quality.

The rest of the squad is the problem.

I’m an American with his phone set to septic spelling. Apologies but it’s just easier for all involved. Even when I intend to use proper English, septic autocorrect overrides me. 

WASTE OF MY MONEY AND TIME TRAVELLING UP TODAY.. PATHETIC PERFORMANCE.. I WANT PAID BACK OFF MEL IT WAS A SHOCKER COCU HAS A LOT TO DO SO NOTHING THIS YEAR IM AFRAID.. YOU CAN SAY YES IT WAS A FRIENDLY BUT IT WAS OUR LAST ONE AND NOT 1 SHOT ON TARGET RANGERS 20 SHOTS TO OUR 2.. GREAT 7 HOUR DRIVE HOME SICKENED!!!!!

Just now, COYR85 said:

WASTE OF MY MONEY AND TIME TRAVELLING UP TODAY.. PATHETIC PERFORMANCE.. I WANT PAID BACK OFF MEL IT WAS A SHOCKER COCU HAS A LOT TO DO SO NOTHING THIS YEAR IM AFRAID.. YOU CAN SAY YES IT WAS A FRIENDLY BUT IT WAS OUR LAST ONE AND NOT 1 SHOT ON TARGET RANGERS 20 SHOTS TO OUR 2.. GREAT 7 HOUR DRIVE HOME SICKENED!!!!!

Please please please be a wum.

Thought the game was a bit.. training esqe? Your standard pre season game all over.

As everyone is saying Midfield, Right Wing and Defence needs a upgrade. Kamara  looked fantastic for them, exactly what we need in this team. Wasn’t we supposedly in the running for him ? 

4 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Always nice to bite the head off a new poster, then correct their grammar ?‍♂️ ( space after the comma by the way ?

Unfortunately that’s how it rather is on here- if you aren’t in the little ‘clique ‘.

??‍♂️

But welcome! 

5 minutes ago, Nyderby said:

I’m an American with his phone set to septic spelling. Apologies but it’s just easier for all involved. Even when I intend to use proper English, septic autocorrect overrides me. 

Well,now you have explained that,it's understandable.

As I said though,our attacking options are fine as far as I'm concerned.....although,I'd hoped to see more of Bennett and Marriott linking up with Martin than you probably would.

I'm concerned by our weak midfield more than anything...without a more mobile,effective set up there our forwards will be starved and a lack of goals will be the result.

6 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Unfortunately that’s how it rather is on here- if you aren’t in the little ‘clique ‘.

??‍♂️

But welcome! 

I don’t read to much into preseason games , I thought we’d walk the league last season after the performance against Wolves , then played  poor against Reading the next game. 

That all said, that was dross today and Feel for the fans that travelled all that way to watch. 

Roos played well as did Keogh and Evans. 

The rest very poor . 

Bogle caught napping at times, seems to have learnt very little from last season. Malone all over the place defensively .

Bennett tends to play because he’s homegrown.

Lawerence was a show pony.

Waghorn hardly had a kick. 

Huddlestone few decent passes the rest of the time treading water .

like I said preseason , lets turn up a week on Monday.

3 minutes ago, Nyderby said:

Ay up pal you don't have to apologize to em.  Tha can write wot ya like it's a free country although a few on here think they are grammar police .. any road say hello to Don when tha sees him mi owd 

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Who are you???

Nugent's gone already and Martin's not even played today.

And try and spell offence and defence correctly,it makes your post even more annoying.

image.png.7727e010340ec5514b573f3fd558cb6d.png

Acting like theirs some sort of forum hierarchy whereby you must bow down... Ahahaha. 

Keep seeing this nonsense about Rangers being the equivalent to a mid-table Championship team, and that's the reason folk are slashing their wrists.

They're not good enough to compete in the Premier League, but they're stronger than the Championship.  People seem to forget that there's this vast gap between the PL and Championship in terms of quality.

Not that it matters of course, pre-season means duck all; but just wanted to say it. 

The standard of the SPL is below that of the Championship that doesn't mean Rangers are average Championship quality.

We looked disorganized at the back (again) even allowing for the fact that our fitness clearly isn’t where it was for Rangers.

Bogle losing his man and getting caught in possession- he needs to stay focused.

zoom again gets a gd chance to cement a first team place but just didn’t do enough for me (again).

Midfield looked light. They passed around us at will.

But a gd runout..... creativity lacking....

9 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Thank you. 

Actually my first post was when I moved to  Derby and was all excited to meet fellow supporters. I was trashed by some fool indicating that I was some fair weather supporter due to “recent success” or some rubbish. I explained that I was new to the country and was still met with skepticism and disdain. I am well used to poor welcomes on this site, but thank you for your sentiment! COYR!

6 minutes ago, caymanram said:

??‍♂️

But welcome! 

Cheers and thank you. Yes the reputation here is poor and well earned, but your sentiment is well appreciated. 

Archived