• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Yates

Minkley Wassall Hunt MacDonald

Dixon Brown Babos

Mitchell-Lawson Trialist Shonibare

No Ravas or Gordon - could they be close to going out on loan?

Suspect Ravas may be around tonight, don't think Gordon will be at the club much longer.

16 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Mitchell-Lawson back with the kids earlier than Whittaker. It seems the latter could well be starting tonight.

Never really rated JML, plenty of pace and the odd trick but not much more. Been more impressed with the little I've seen of Whittaker, which isn't much tbf!

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

Mitchell-Lawson back with the kids earlier than Whittaker. It seems the latter could well be starting tonight.

Yes, he played on Saturday too. Looked a bit disinterested, must to be hard to adjust after the pre-season training camp.

@Ghost of Clough - Gordon played Saturday and there were a fair few scouts around. I think I mentioned that Wassall was giving him some verbals throughout the second half. Felt a bit sorry for him as he was the one mixing it with their physical side of the game. At one point Wassall yelled at him to get up the wing; he did, Alfreton broke where Gordon had left the man free and they nearly scored! Amused me at the time.

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Looks like the rest of the trialists didn’t impress enough then and have been let go. That strikers been banging them in though, worth a contract?

Is it the same one? Could be his brother

good detective work Chewbacca and obviously anyone called Hector is in the right town..

found this background
https://www.hammers.news/transfer-news/insider-report-jahmal-hector-ingrams-future-to-be-resolved-shortly-west-ham-and-crawley-table-offers/

including 

Jahmal Hector-Ingram has offers on the table. Hector-Ingram is expected to make a decision on his future in the coming days.

West Ham have offered the youngster fresh terms to extend his stay at the club. But Hector-Ingram could move on instead. A few clubs have made offers to the striker and that includes League Two outfit Crawley Town.

The Irons hope that Hector-Ingram chooses to stay in East London. However, he might decide to drop down the leagues in search of first-team football

Archived