Updated Bag Policies

ThePrisoner
Message added by Day

Stephen Pearce on the updated Bag Policy.

"We are aware of the fans' feelings in relation to the club reiterating about outside refreshments etc, and so it is important to clarify the matter,

Clearly, it is not about kids bringing a packet of sweets or a soft drink to the game, or any elderly supporters who have been coming to games for years and years bringing a hot flask.

We are not going to turn people away at the turnstiles. We are are going to be reasonable and understanding about this.

However, this is more about individuals attending matches with large quantities of food, fast food, equivalent to people bringing picnics.

We are not going to start confiscating items that have traditionally been brought in over the years. We will continue to operate as normal but we will be more vigilant towards people bringing large quantities of food and drink into games."

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rams-react-controversy-over-matchday-3130367

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably just a "reminder" that they've had to put out under EFL rules and after a game or 2 the checking will slacken back off again.

I'll be shoving a bottle of water under my bowler hat, there's probably room for a couple of Tunnocks teacakes if anyone wants contraband smuggling in.

31 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Do it, here is Mel calling out Sky for giving Championship clubs a bum deal and then bang, let's hit the fans in the pocket.

There are signs that finances are really really tight at the club.

Isnt the catering function outsourced?

Serious question but do the food outlets even offer gluten free or plant based food ? Interested to know if this is covered .. 

Given I know a few fans who take snacks given their dietary requirements !

Guess they will have to eat the grass pitch instead ! Oh wait 

20 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

You're telling me that my 66 year old mum isn't allowed to bring a flask of coffee with her even when it's a night game or winter? They take their policy and shove it up their arses.

No space, due to the new winegum dispensers. 

Archived