Updated Bag Policies

ThePrisoner
Message added by Day

Stephen Pearce on the updated Bag Policy.

"We are aware of the fans' feelings in relation to the club reiterating about outside refreshments etc, and so it is important to clarify the matter,

Clearly, it is not about kids bringing a packet of sweets or a soft drink to the game, or any elderly supporters who have been coming to games for years and years bringing a hot flask.

We are not going to turn people away at the turnstiles. We are are going to be reasonable and understanding about this.

However, this is more about individuals attending matches with large quantities of food, fast food, equivalent to people bringing picnics.

We are not going to start confiscating items that have traditionally been brought in over the years. We will continue to operate as normal but we will be more vigilant towards people bringing large quantities of food and drink into games."

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rams-react-controversy-over-matchday-3130367

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not just me thank you @David. I asked for clarification over your pinned message, that doesn't mean you need to single me out.

The answer they gave does not explain their position on the 'no food and drink other than what is obtained in the ground', it just states their policy. I can only assume that the club will enforce ALL of their policies else why state them?! Therefore I do not need to ask the question which. 

You are going to make things worse if your not careful. 

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

No it isn't. Don't be dense. It's about maximizing revenue inside on unhealthy and overpriced minuscule food and drink options.

It totally is .

It mentions bag size and bag searching  

Did you even read what you posted  

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Making an issue wil mean the thing will be over emphasized from now on if your not careful. 

No, it will make them either change their policy or enforce their policy. It is not right or fair to only enforce a policy against some fans 'food & drink' but not others!

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

No, it will make them either change their policy or enforce their policy. It is not right or fair to only enforce a policy against some fans 'food & drink' but not others!

Ok brilliant.

Have a nice day. 

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not just me thank you @David. I asked for clarification over your pinned message, that doesn't mean you need to single me out.

The answer they gave does not explain their position on the 'no food and drink other than what is obtained in the ground', it just states their policy. I can only assume that the club will enforce ALL of their policies else why state them?! Therefore I do not need to ask the question which. 

You mentioned me in a post which is why I replied to you. I haven't singled you out. 

1 minute ago, David said:

You mentioned me in a post which is why I replied to you. I haven't singled you out. 

Your churlish comment did just that. I mentioned you in a post because I was asking for clarification about your pinned message!

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Your churlish comment did just that. I mentioned you in a post because I was asking for clarification about your pinned message!

BBQ Roy, extra ketchup on mine please but hold off the onions. 

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

All that's changed from last season is a restriction to bag size (not even a limitation on the number of bags)

To restate a policy that some are ignoring would suggest that it is going to be enforced? Or is it that the 'new size' will still only be enforced when they feel like it - not very fair?

Archived