Sign in to follow this  
EnigmaRam

Pre Season Friendly v Girona (H)

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Why is everyone surprised at the team selection when he said the other day it would be those who didn’t get a long run out against Burton?

Finally someone said it 

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Needs to be managed carefully given his age. We don’t want him to burn out

18 in September, would be on my bench this season

2 minutes ago, Shang said:

On this showing Buchanan is our third choice CB after Evans and Keogh. 

Max Lowe has to play over Malone, absolutely owning this game. Fantastic performance so far.

While I want to agree with you, weren’t people saying a similar thing last pre-season, when Lowe looked great in friendlies. Then capitulated as the season started

Anya is never going to be a fan favourite but he is intelligent. Gets in the right place has made good crosses. Pity the killer instinct isn’t quite there

Sibley with incredible determination carrying the ball three quarters of the pitch, and surely fouled at the end of it.

1 minute ago, r4derby said:

While I want to agree with you, weren’t people saying a similar thing last pre-season, when Lowe looked great in friendlies. Then capitulated as the season started

True, but he’s playing a blinder tonight

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Dearie me bird, you’re not getting anywhere near the first team on this showing.

Didn’t judge the high ball well at all... but where was the defence?

1 minute ago, r4derby said:

He looked a rawer talent last pre-season with spurts of a good performance, he looks like a real player right now, consistent great defending and decision making.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Didn’t judge the high ball well at all... but where was the defence?

Meant his general showing not that error. Touch has been awful, and I rate him.

Sibley is different class at times. Lowe very good. Martin is trying to play with nobody to pass to. Pity about second goal, makes comeback more difficult after subs come on.