Pre Season Friendly v Girona (H)

EnigmaRam

5 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Haven’t watched loads of the youth teams last season, but from pre season alone I’m surprised that Knight is considered ahead of Sibley 

I've watched patches of the U23s and Knight has impressed me every single time. He looked the pick of the bunch at Burton as well.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Jesus Christ. Who the **** cares if Rangers get 6 in a non competitive friendly. Most of these players bar maybe Lowe wont be in the starting 11 at the start of the season. Every member of the squad needs minutes though to improve fitness/show what they can do.

I take it you havnt paid 20 quid to watch this pal

1 minute ago, RamsFan10 said:

How on earth are people angry at this. We started with Anya, Martin and an 18 year old as a front three - what exactly were you expecting. 

Fans obviously up to speed quicker than the players.

Moaning levels ready for the Huddersfield game.

9 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Haven’t watched loads of the youth teams last season, but from pre season alone I’m surprised that Knight is considered ahead of Sibley 

Knight has the benefit of travelling with the others to the US. Before today, Sibley only had 10 minutes in the first team

This is a good run out. Some fans wanted to see martin, some wanted to see youth. They've got their wish & now they are moaning 

Its about getting a look at everyone. So far from tonight we've learnt lowe looks to have improved & the lad at cb looks decent 

If we'd have played our first 11 nothing would have been learnt. Its decent... We got beat by Mansfield last year... Not sure what the fuss is about 

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Fans obviously up to speed quicker than the players.

Moaning levels ready for the Huddersfield game.

Tbf weve integrated the next generation of posters as well into the first team.

I was worried after the departure of ninos and toddy and hadn't made new signings but some of the new lads have comprehensively outmoaned them so far.....?

I'm reading the comments on here and don't see many people moaning, just people moaning about (non-existant) moaners.

I think everyone understands kids are playing and will play throughout the season. People will / should allow Cocu to build something over time.

8 minutes ago, superzak said:

I take it you havnt paid 20 quid to watch this pal

If you paid £20 and didn't expect that there would be a number of fringe players in the line-up then more fool you, particularly after Cocu's comments.

Archived