Bart Ramselaar - Joined FC Utrecht

BagRam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Nixon claiming a guy who looks an awful lot like him was at the ground yesterday, so possibly he was in that photo with Morris and one other.

Or, Nixon saw the same photo as us, saw a Derby fan say it looks like Ramsalaar, and he is trying to go on as though he knows what he is on about.

I call FUD on this one.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

As if Nixon knows what Bart Ramselaar looks like ?

To be fair, I would say that 95% of the forum only know what he looks like because of Google which Nixon will also have access to

My expectation of Ramselaar would be low, certainly would hope we have someone else up our sleeves, Ramselaar on a free would add depth, but the guy is being released by PSV. He's fell out of the first team squad picture all together. 

He looks good on youtube, because it showcases his technical ability and when he's made the right decisions. I don't want to be a mood hoover, but we would be wise to cool our expectations if he does sign. I very much think we still need a wide man regardless.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

My expectation of Ramselaar would be low, certainly would hope we have someone else up our sleeves, Ramselaar on a free would add depth, but the guy is being released by PSV. He's fell out of the first team squad picture all together. 

He looks good on youtube, because it showcases his technical ability and when he's made the right decisions. I don't want to be a mood hoover, but we would be wise to cool our expectations if he does sign. I very much think we still need a wide man regardless.

Can’t imagine Norwich fans had much expectation for Pukki last season. Different positions of course, but a complete unknown signing with little scoring record before hand 

Didn't we sign outcast winger Marco Reich on a free under Burley, Werder Bremen got rid of him? He turned out alright for 18 months, saved us from relegation.

More than happy to give the chap a chance, the same goes for any player.

2 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Didn't we sign outcast winger Marco Reich on a free under Burley, Werder Bremen got rid of him? He turned out alright for 18 months, saved us from relegation.

More than happy to give the chap a chance, the same goes for any player.

Of course - I was just highlighting that, should he come in, we shouldn't expect the world straight away. He should be treated akin to Holmes when we signed him.  He's turned out, for me, to prove himself as one of our better players. 

Archived