Bart Ramselaar - Joined FC Utrecht

BagRam

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He was their best player when we signed him, according to my boss who supports Brentford anyway, she was gutted when we signed him.

He was pants for them at first but clicked and was a key player.

I think from what Cocu says he really hasn't got time now to take chances on players that may need time to get up to speed.

Sounds like he wants players who are ready now.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I think from what Cocu says he really hasn't got time now to take chances on players that may need time to get up to speed.

Sounds like he wants players who are ready now.

Can't argue with that I suppose.

I just hope we haven't been sitting here all this time waiting on decisions for Tomori and Wilson and then end up panicking loaning players when they inevitably go else where.

Apparently PC ruled out going for any PSV players in his interview, but I’ve just seen some dude on twitter breaking down his body language and concluding that he was definitely lying ??‍♂️?.

So - Ramsalaar to sign tomorrow. Defo. 

1 hour ago, Marmadukethecat said:

Was he not the player sat two seats to the left of Mel Morris at last night’s game? 

Pretty sure that was his son you are talking about. He normally sits next to Mel but last night there was someone else next to Mel, then his son. 

23 hours ago, LazloW said:

Apparently PC ruled out going for any PSV players in his interview, but I’ve just seen some dude on twitter breaking down his body language and concluding that he was definitely lying ??‍♂️?.

So - Ramsalaar to sign tomorrow. Defo. 

Sorry but until @BagRam confirms it I'm calling BS.

PSV Eindhoven have left Derby County target Bart Ramselaar out of their squad for Tuesday night’s Champions League qualifier against FC Basel with the midfielder free to leave before the transfer window shuts, as reported by the Eindhoven Dagblad.

4 minutes ago, Yani P said:

PSV Eindhoven have left Derby County target Bart Ramselaar out of their squad for Tuesday night’s Champions League qualifier against FC Basel with the midfielder free to leave before the transfer window shuts, as reported by the Eindhoven Dagblad.

Link?

3 minutes ago, Jase116 said:

I have never seen the lad play, but by all accounts if we can get his confidence back, he sounds ideal, a creative midfielder, I suppose it depends if he can handle the physical side of the championship.

From what I’ve seen which isn’t very much he looks like a very mobile player who gets stuck in. Reminded me of the way Vydra used to tackle, not as good in front of goal but a better all round attacking mid

Archived