BagRam

Bart Ramselaar

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

My old man was pivotal in him signing for Liverpool but that's another story!

As for Ramselaar, he has three full Dutch caps which is surely no mean feat. What do you mean your name's not Shirley?

Did he supply the pen used for signing 😂 

15 hours ago, LazloW said:

Oh, quite a long time.  I have wasted a large part of my adolescent and adult life playing Football Manager (and other games).  If I were to ever add it up, then I imagine it would be quite scary!  Hasn’t done me any harm though. Wibble.

Wobble.

Haven't we already got bare Ram sellers? You see them on match day dotted around the stadium in little booths occasionally shouting "Programme?"

11 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

My old man was pivotal in him signing for Liverpool but that's another story!

As for Ramselaar, he has three full Dutch caps which is surely no mean feat. What do you mean your name's not Shirley?

I could hear that story Carl. 

This is what we want. Someone we've never heard of and can just watch clips of on YouTube. 

Remember having never heard of Reich, Bisgaard, Idiakez, Rasiak. But I loved them all. All exciting players that got you off your seat.

He looks the same.

6 hours ago, David said:

Should be done under the trade description act, comedy my behind. Comedy is supposed to be funny. 

I agree, it’s about as funny as watching Red Dwalf.

And I’m not talking about Billy Davies.

6 minutes ago, BagRam said:

Ramselaar not in the squad for the friendly vs Basel tonight 

It's not a friendly, it's a Champions League qualifier, but his lack of involvement would still suggest that he's not moved any nearer to PSV's first team

11 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Comedy gold and don’t let @David tell you otherwise. The new Christmas special can’t come soon enough.

Comedy is a very personal thing.... Personally I think this is about as funny as a kick in the nuts.

19 minutes ago, papa_lazarou said:

Comedy is a very personal thing.... Personally I think this is about as funny as a kick in the nuts.

Surely that depends who's getting kicked? 

7 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Surely that depends who's getting kicked? 

A point well made, if it was James Corden I would find it most amusing and would watch it on loop.