Bart Ramselaar - Joined FC Utrecht

BagRam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

His stats are poor, mount got more goals and nearly as many assists  than him in a season. I would rather see Sibley get a chance, he is the next will Hughes.

Is Sibley going to Watford on the cheap as well?

This guy's name came up through PSV fans as we looked like a club that could get dumped with him, more than anything. He was demoted to their reserve side last season. I know it's a foreign name, not to mention it has the word ram init, but this doesn't look like a player that's going to be at our level. He'd no doubt be extremely cheap both wage wise & transfer wise though. 

1 hour ago, lukedcfc said:

His stats are poor, mount got more goals and nearly as many assists  than him in a season. I would rather see Sibley get a chance, he is the next will Hughes.

He’s not on his way to Watford is he? Haven’t read that anywhere. 

11 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

This guy's name came up through PSV fans as we looked like a club that could get dumped with him, more than anything. He was demoted to their reserve side last season. I know it's a foreign name, not to mention it has the word ram init, but this doesn't look like a player that's going to be at our level. He'd no doubt be extremely cheap both wage wise & transfer wise though. 

He is, or at least was, pretty good actually. Certainly looked good after his initial move. He's fairly quick and really good at quick pass-and-move sequences. Often you see him bursting into the box after a 1-2 with the centre forward.

Doesn't score as many goals as maybe he should but he didn't need to as much with the other players in that side. Fallen out of favour under MVB big time. Don't think he favours lightweight, technical players.

Essentially the closest player I could liken him to is Bryson. The old one during Mac1. I think next to a combative defensive midfielder (Shinnie perhaps? Or a new signing?) And a playmaker like Dowell, he'd actually fit in pretty well. He'd love playing with Chris Martin, that's for sure ?

8 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

Had u heard of Kevin Keegan at Scunthorpe ?

My old man was pivotal in him signing for Liverpool but that's another story!

As for Ramselaar, he has three full Dutch caps which is surely no mean feat. What do you mean your name's not Shirley?

Archived