Bart Ramselaar - Joined FC Utrecht

BagRam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Very much a yes from me....

1. Two footed, a player who can use both feet is very dangerous around the box.

2. eye for goal

3. can create goals and spot runs of other players

4. works hard and can win the ball back.

I’m 50/50 on this one given he has very similar goal / assist states to Jozefzoon when he was playing in the Eredivisie - albeit Ramselaar is more Attacking Midfielder than a winger.

13 minutes ago, Don't Panic said:

I’m 50/50 on this one given he has very similar goal / assist states to Jozefzoon when he was playing in the Eredivisie - albeit Ramselaar is more Attacking Midfielder than a winger.

8 minutes ago, BagRam said:

He’s valued at €2.25 mil on transfer market 

Hes only 23 so for 2.5 million would probably go up in price if Cocu got the best out of him and improved his skill set.

Is this one of those ones where we might consider how it affects the academy production line? Whilst I fancy him to do a job for us in an AM role behind the striker, would spending a decent amount on him block the route to the 1st team for a promising academy product - and Mel might prefer a loan signing (like Mount last year - and God knows I'd love us to land him again)....

13 minutes ago, MarchesRam said:

Is this one of those ones where we might consider how it affects the academy production line? Whilst I fancy him to do a job for us in an AM role behind the striker, would spending a decent amount on him block the route to the 1st team for a promising academy product - and Mel might prefer a loan signing (like Mount last year - and God knows I'd love us to land him again)....

I guess it depends on what a decent amount is? If it’s a few mil and he’s only 23, if he was to bang in a dozen goals he’d quadruple in price. If sold then Knight will have another season under his belt filling in and be ready next season if he’s good enough

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

I must have gotten lost here somewhere because the article being quoted (now being quoted by the DET as well) isn't actually linking us with a move for him. It's just suggesting us as a destination...

Mood hoover!

21 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Well, I signed him for the Rams on Football Manager and he went on to be a club legend who got a testimonial after 11 seasons.  So - you know - he has to be signed doesn’t he?  

Never played FM so just out of curiosity, how long does a season take to play out on FM? 

4 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Never played FM so just out of curiosity, how long does a season take to play out on FM? 

Oh, quite a long time.  I have wasted a large part of my adolescent and adult life playing Football Manager (and other games).  If I were to ever add it up, then I imagine it would be quite scary!  Hasn’t done me any harm though. Wibble.

Archived