Bart Ramselaar - Joined FC Utrecht

BagRam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

Anya is a fraud. He has very little ability aside from his pace. Poor crosser, no real chick in his armoury and basically a headless chicken. Get him far away from the squad. 

Just in case you were wondering I don't rate him.

What does 'chick in his armoury' mean? I've heard of chink in his armour but that means a weakness so the context isn't even right haha

11 minutes ago, jono said:

Really ? He isn’t a favourite of mine either, but he was one of our best players against Girona. He gets stuck in and can beat a man and put in useful crosses. Fine, so he doesn’t fit with our set up but fraud is a pretty damining character assassination for someone who has played for his country and in all honesty a toxic thing to say about one of our players. 

Yeah fraud seems a massive overstatement. I don't rate him particularly either but he clearly has enough to play at a championship level (albeit maybe a little lower down).

The main issue with him for us is he slows down the attack and his end product isn't great.

The no. 7 shirt is still available so id imagine an attacking/creative player will be im mind to be coming in and the only 1 to be really Rumoured! Im so excited for Monday i just hope we sign another couple now and will be happy

1 hour ago, 'Rambe33 said:

Anya is a fraud. He has very little ability aside from his pace. Poor crosser, no real chick in his armoury and basically a headless chicken. Get him far away from the squad. 

Just in case you were wondering I don't rate him.

Well say it as it is but i still think it's a fowl post but he should have free range to move about the pitch

Anya during pre-season was non stop doing a lot of selfless runs for the team without the ball. Always looking to run behind the lines to stretch the play giving more space to other players. Looked pretty sharp to be fair.

10 minutes ago, Shang said:

Anya during pre-season was non stop doing a lot of selfless runs for the team without the ball. Always looking to run behind the lines to stretch the play giving more space to other players. Looked pretty sharp to be fair.

Hasn't played for about 2 years, he should have plenty of energy

10 minutes ago, Shang said:

probably didn't receive the ball cos none of the rest of them knew who he was........?

28 minutes ago, Shang said:

I look as good as anyone on a football pitch without the ball?

Archived