Star Trek Picard

Sith Happens

Sith Happens

Ok I am a Star Trek nerd, but sooo excited by this, great to see some familiar and surprising faces in the new trailer. Cant wait.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
30 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Star Wars is still better.... but I may watch this

More excited for this than the new Star Wars film. I might get excited nearer the time for Star Wars mind.

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

More excited for this than the new Star Wars film. I might get excited nearer the time for Star Wars mind.

After the last Jedi I can hardly blame you tbf, that and solo kinda ruined the anticipation. Still looks like this one is gonna be better mind

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

After the last Jedi I can hardly blame you tbf, that and solo kinda ruined the anticipation. Still looks like this one is gonna be better mind

Hope so. I didn't hate Solo, just didn't see much point in it and it was difficult to see it as anything other than a general sci-fi movie rather than Han Solo, because Harrison Ford IS Han Solo.

TLJ wasn't a bad film just didn't tell much of a story, nothing happened really, and I am betting when the new one starts the fact that there was only a few members of the resistance is forgotten about.

59 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Hope so. I didn't hate Solo, just didn't see much point in it and it was difficult to see it as anything other than a general sci-fi movie rather than Han Solo, because Harrison Ford IS Han Solo.

TLJ wasn't a bad film just didn't tell much of a story, nothing happened really, and I am betting when the new one starts the fact that there was only a few members of the resistance is forgotten about.

Yeah that was the main issue with solo, didn’t really seem needed. Could’ve done a much more interesting story, like on on obi wan kenobi between the two trilogy’s.

TLJ didnt feel like a Star Wars film to me... not enough action 

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Yeah that was the main issue with solo, didn’t really seem needed. Could’ve done a much more interesting story, like on on obi wan kenobi between the two trilogy’s.

TLJ didnt feel like a Star Wars film to me... not enough action 

Agree, Ewan McGregor seems keen to play him again, would have been a much better option.

• 2 months later...

Archived