Where's Jack?

IslandExile

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

I suspect Jack Marriott has some underlying personal issues . What I don't know or would even like to begin speculating. But there's definitely something not right somewhere.

Yea defintely, 100%, maybe, could be, might be, perhaps not, don't think so, can't be, shouldn't be - or he's just injured. 

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Still going on about that, seriously need to move on.

That's a bit hasty, I still haven't gotten over the 1-0 FA CUP quarter final defeat to Plymouth at the Baseball Ground in '84.  Thought we were in the semis for sure!  Still, it wasn't the worst thing that happened that season I suppose.  So I've still got plenty of bitterness in the tank over the sale of Will.

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Yeah, for the Bristol game. Doesn’t mention the burton match 

It quite clearly states that he had a strain. He then isn't involved in the next game. ????

Nothing odd, weird, strange, bizarre or peculiar about it.

Just a straight forward 'not fit". As in still injured.

But you and others musn't let the truth get in the way of a good old bit of groundless speculation.

I'll sign off on this one. My head hurts from banging it against the wall.

All this marriott injury guff is the biggest conspiracy since the whole world pretended that we had landed a man on the moon - six times.

we all know he's getting his leg over on a golf course whilst scoffing a take away and necking a bottle of wine. 

5 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I like how you can see the geordie accent in that gif

I am convinced that back in the day the Gallowgate sang

Yer divna ner what yer doin man like yer nar

Yer divna ner what yer doin man.

Think Gazza was substituted at 1-0 to the Rams.

Might be wrong.

I might just be a radgy gadgy.

On 21 July 2019 at 10:33, RiddingsRam said:

I suspect Jack Marriott has some underlying personal issues . What I don't know or would even like to begin speculating. But there's definitely something not right somewhere.

Bent putter?

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Bent putter?

Oh yeah! You could be right! If it was Jack all along on twitter then it makes sense that he's had some time off to get his head straight... but now he's decided not to go through with it hopefully he'll be back in training tomorrow.

Bravo RamNut. Well worked out.

Archived