Sign in to follow this  
ramsbottom

This has to be a wind up...

10 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sure this sort of thing happens reasonably frequently, but usually one side is "U23" or "Burnley 11" to indicate its not their first team. Probably only done it for novelty value/attention

It's not the 2 games simultaneously which is odd.  It's the fact he tried to call his daughter Claret Ann Baloo!!  That is not normal...

24 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I feel for his wife and kids.

" I don’t have a wife, not in my situation – following a football team is like being married – though I do have a daughter, Clarette..."

6 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

What's the betting he uses the fact he has been to every game since some time in the 70's as a reason why his opinion is much more important than anyone else's on the internet?

Only if he didn't miss the Internet being a thing because he was too busy thinking about Burnley.

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Only if he didn't miss the Internet being a thing because he was too busy thinking about Burnley.

I think they have internet in Burnley. I'm sure about Barnoldswick, because RR have a site there, but maybe it hasn't penetrated deepest, deepest, darkest Lancs yet?

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

They probably still think you have to extract 'internet' from a mine.

Happen t'council can repurpose t'owd mill to internet manufacture?

18 hours ago, Needlesh said:

Harmless passion isn't it? Good luck to him - beats train spotting.

How do you know?

chooo chooo!