Press Conference

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Some numpty at work has called a 2pm meeting so I cannot watch the press conference.

If someone could please transcribe the main points in here, assuming it won't be recorded, I would really appreciate it.

I mainly want to know when we are signing Kluivert.

It will be on RamsTV later, but I'm sure someone will post the twitter summary in here. Probably me.

I don't have facebook so the twitter summary is all I have

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It will be on RamsTV later, but I'm sure someone will post the twitter summary in here. Probably me.

I don't have facebook so the twitter summary is all I have

Don't think you need an account

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Happy to be Derby manager

Facilities good

Squad good

Preseason going well

Mel very good

Want signings

Looking forward to friendlies

looking forward to season.

Controversial stuff 

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Happy to be Derby manager

Facilities good

Squad good

Preseason going well

Mel very good

Want signings

Looking forward to friendlies

looking forward to season.

Sounds like Joey talking about Rachel’s trifle.... 

Rob ducking Dorsett ?

"Mel, there was a bit of doom and gloom around here; after losing the playoff final and then of course with Frank moving on. But with the caliber of the manager sitting next to you, there seems to be a real positive feeling around the fans. Do you think they're right to feel positive?"

What's he going to say? "No Rob, we're ducking ducked mate."

Press Conference's are weird. Journo's all asking the same questions in different ways so they can get the specific quotes they're looking for.

Looks like TV from the Netherlands want him to answer some questions in Dutch, and the Facebook broadcast ends ?

Is that gonna mark the end of the press-conference or have they forced an intermission so we don't have to listen to the Dutch language? ? Seems weird if so. We're not that xenophobic

16 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Rob ducking Dorsett ?

"Mel, there was a bit of doom and gloom around here; after losing the playoff final and then of course with Frank moving on. But with the caliber of the manager sitting next to you, there seems to be a real positive feeling around the fans. Do you think they're right to feel positive?"

What's he going to say? "No Rob, we're ducking ducked mate."

Should have said...Rob is that the best ducking question you could think of after all this time to think of one.

Archived