Daniel Bachmann

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another random one I’ve never heard of. Loan spell at Kilmarnock seems to have gone well mind, surprised they’d let him go at that age on loan again, would’ve thought they’d want to have a look at him for their first team. Don’t really know if he’s any good, maybe he’s amazing, but I must admit his lack of experience would be a concern for our first choice goalkeeper, given we already have Roos. We do need a new No1 mind with Carson likely to leave so it makes sense. Would be wary of wasting a loan on a goalie though when we could get some quality midfielders/ wingers on loan later in the window.

Football insider are normally pretty decent tbf so would Expect this to be legit and us to have had some sort of talks with Watford, whether it turns into anything will be up to them I suspect.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Another random one I’ve never heard of. Loan spell at Kilmarnock seems to have gone well mind, surprised they’d let him go at that age on loan again, would’ve thought they’d want to have a look at him for their first team. Don’t really know if he’s any good, maybe he’s amazing, but I must admit his lack of experience would be a concern for our first choice goalkeeper, given we already have Roos. We do need a new No1 mind with Carson likely to leave so it makes sense. Would be wary of wasting a loan on a goalie though when we could get some quality midfielders/ wingers on loan later in the window.

Football insider are normally pretty decent tbf so would Expect this to be legit and us to have had some sort of talks with Watford, whether it turns into anything will be up to them I suspect.

Leak from Derby source not a good idea, especially the leaker.

3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Bachmann is music to my ears. We can mount a more concertoed effort to get promotion. We must not quaver, we must improve the score in key games. We must go for the treble, U28, U23 and first team. 

Do I detect an undertone of positivity? 

Archived