Curtains

So what do we expect this season

23 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Sadly, not a lot expected this season. The team is not good enough as it stands. 

Hate to say it but I think Florest may have a good chance of going up this season

ray liotta laughing GIF

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Good post but seem to remember Davies couldn’t dislodge Tomori last season and when he got a game he had that bad Achilles injury straight away. 

Interesting season ahead. 

Answer my question, Curtains😂 

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

CONSISTENCY.

I want to see a form of consistency this season, last season beating Man U and losing to Bolton summed us up.

We now have an experienced manager and coaching staff and im expecting good things. I trust Cocu to take us to the next level and improve the squad as a whole as well as individuals. I would be nervous about games v Leeds, Forest etc because i wouldn't trust Lampard but with Cocu i think he has the nous to get his sides geared up to beat good teams and punish poor ones.

Top 6 expectation as always for DCFC. Oh and the Brian Clough trophy back as well pleaseeeeeeeee

1 hour ago, oldtimeram said:

Sadly, not a lot expected this season. The team is not good enough as it stands. 

Hate to say it but I think Florest may have a good chance of going up this season

I know I can't really keep track of members changing their username, but I didn't realise that @Red_Dawn had become @oldtimeram.

Have to say though, I have a worrying feeling about the dogs. Although, I try to predict Forest to go up every year if only to tempt fate.

My prediction/expectation is

We will be below Huddersfield and WBA

Above Stoke and Florist

Close to Leeds and Bristol City

The one I cannot call at all is Cardiff could be top could be 18th for me

2 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

You sir, are an ambulance!  

Posted (edited)

I'm seeing fanfares and flags.
I'm seeing open-top busses.
I'm seeing a bright shiny trophy.
I'm seeing the number one.
I'm seeing more goals celebrations than one could even begin to imagine.
I'm seeing The Derby Swagger (forget the bounce!)
I'm seeing open-topped cucumber sandwiches... and those tiny little cream cakes... and champagne in crystal flutes.
I'm seeing early summer parties, in gardens Derbyshire-wide.
I'm seeing new-borns being called Twan, Phillip, Snip, Dud, and Keesy! 
I'm seeing laughter, gaiety, and song.
I'm seeing record breakers, and history makers.
I'm seeing thick heavy smoke, Black & White tulips, and pink elephants.

I'm seeing stars, man!  I'm seeing double, Dude!

I'm seeing a takeawy menu... I'm getting hungry now...  Cheers, Phil!  Nice!  

Edited by Mucker1884
Takeaway... takeaway... Oh man, spell me a takeaway...

As it stands with the current crop. I think we'd be lucky to get top 10. Need another midfielder, centre half and a winger at the bare minimum. 

I do think we will see some movement soon but if it was day one tomorrow I'd feel a little underwhelmed.