More fixture changes

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Personally I thought the move to Monday night was more effective than the 1PM KO in terms of stopping people getting too drunk etc

Also more effective in terms of stopping people getting to the games.

Hope they stay like this instead of a Monday/Friday night. That said would much rather have a sat 3pm. Modern football eh Its great ??

8 hours ago, ossieram said:

Also more effective in terms of stopping people getting to the games.

Ofcourse but so does changing any game to any time, it will effect someone. Point is from the police point of view, the Forest match had zero arrests last season. So in theory, it worked. So I’m surprised that they’re going back to an early ko, especially considering incidents like Grealish being punched showed early ko’s won’t stop ‘fans’ doing stupid things.

3 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Ofcourse but so does changing any game to any time, it will effect someone. Point is from the police point of view, the Forest match had zero arrests last season. So in theory, it worked. So I’m surprised that they’re going back to an early ko, especially considering incidents like Grealish being punched showed early ko’s won’t stop ‘fans’ doing stupid things.

The reason there was no arrests was because the police didn't do their jobs. Just as with Leeds the police walk on in groups chatting away and ignore the shouting and fighting going on behind them. 

Archived