Rams Fan In Urgent Need

NorfolkRam

@NorfolkRam Get in there son!

Just checked and you won the vote!! ?You were a fair way back when I voted so that's a comeback even mightier than us at Norwich last season. Huge big up to the DCFC Fans crew who have clearly been smashing in the votes. Absolutely made up for you mate. Next step USA. Hope all goes well for Harper and you guys. Keep us informed mate as it'd be lovely to hear things worked out.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Malagaram said:

Voted on facebook,you say you are trying to raise money for her op in America,where is the link?

Her charity page is below or if you search Harper's Little Helpers on Facebook Instagram or twitter she should come up which has videos of her progress etc

https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/just4children/harperslittlehelpers

Good news, they have acknowledged Harper as the winner. Thanks so much for all your help we really couldn't have asked for more. If you would like to follow up on Harper's progress then please give her page a follow, she'll inspire you with her determination. 

IMG_20190706_125903.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The festival is this Saturday so I'll post some pictures so you can all see what you contributed too. 

On another note we have an online auction tomorrow night at 8pm with over 60 thinks to bid on. One thing we have just got is 1 weeks free accommodation in France next year, thought it may be something people are interested in! 

Just hit the link below and like the page to have a look at everything. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/545413325985793/?ti=wa

She is Derby are fighters but I hope get enough votes get treatment she needs but I am praying something will turn up for my condation but as it stands no cure to it. But she looks happy little girl but I bet painful for her try to walk.

Archived