NorfolkRam

Rams Fan In Urgent Need

3 hours ago, NorfolkRam said:

Awesome mate cheers. Where abouts in east anglia are ya? 

Stowmarket Suffolk, (Someone has to). I know Norwich quite well though. Best mate lives in Cringleford and I work up in and around Norwich. Anywhere from Acle back towards Hingham

1 hour ago, Franks Tanked said:

Stowmarket Suffolk, (Someone has to). I know Norwich quite well though. Best mate lives in Cringleford and I work up in and around Norwich. Anywhere from Acle back towards Hingham

Ah that's not too far. We have a Norfolk rams WhatsApp group with about 18 of us in for meeting up for sky games or shared travel etc, if you're about this way we could always add you in if you think it would benefit? 

8 minutes ago, NorfolkRam said:

Can't thank you guys all enough. From what I can tell on the timings we won but it hasn't been announced yet so just waiting for them to confirm it but couldn't have done it without the support of the rams fanbase! 

Excellent. Just shows what an amazing forum this is. One big family, like a family there’s the odd disagreement but ultimately all look out for each other. Something else for you to be proud of @David. A forum others could only dream of.