Rams Fan In Urgent Need

NorfolkRam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, NorfolkRam said:

Awesome mate cheers. Where abouts in east anglia are ya? 

Stowmarket Suffolk, (Someone has to). I know Norwich quite well though. Best mate lives in Cringleford and I work up in and around Norwich. Anywhere from Acle back towards Hingham

2 hours ago, Malagaram said:

Voted on facebook,you say you are trying to raise money for her op in America,where is the link?

Her charity page is below or if you search Harper's Little Helpers on Facebook Instagram or twitter she should come up which has videos of her progress etc

https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/just4children/harperslittlehelpers

1 hour ago, Franks Tanked said:

Stowmarket Suffolk, (Someone has to). I know Norwich quite well though. Best mate lives in Cringleford and I work up in and around Norwich. Anywhere from Acle back towards Hingham

Ah that's not too far. We have a Norfolk rams WhatsApp group with about 18 of us in for meeting up for sky games or shared travel etc, if you're about this way we could always add you in if you think it would benefit? 

8 minutes ago, NorfolkRam said:

Can't thank you guys all enough. From what I can tell on the timings we won but it hasn't been announced yet so just waiting for them to confirm it but couldn't have done it without the support of the rams fanbase! 

Excellent. Just shows what an amazing forum this is. One big family, like a family there’s the odd disagreement but ultimately all look out for each other. Something else for you to be proud of @David. A forum others could only dream of. 

Archived