• Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Boycie said:

It’s time to play the music
It’s time to light the lights

What was the rest?

It’s time to put on makeup
It’s time to dress up right

... no idea what the next line of your song is though, sorry!

I'm reserving judgement on this until we get into the season proper. I really enjoy the review show and preview show they do already. Not sure how this complements those two, or what else it adds. But let's see how it develops in the coming weeks. 

New set is a huge improvement though. 

11 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

I'm reserving judgement on this until we get into the season proper. I really enjoy the review show and preview show they do already. Not sure how this complements those two, or what else it adds. But let's see how it develops in the coming weeks. 

New set is a huge improvement though. 

It's replacing them, actually! Making a few tweaks to the schedule/output this season. 

13 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Don't tell me we'll only get one show a week from you now Owen ? 

Yeah, sorry.

We're expanding a bit more on a match day, another Facebook Live preview before the game, an extended show post-match as well, but the Preview & Review Shows as we know it are on hiatus!

21 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Yeah, sorry.

We're expanding a bit more on a match day, another Facebook Live preview before the game, an extended show post-match as well, but the Preview & Review Shows as we know it are on hiatus!

What's the timing of these? That's great for away games, but feel it just means we get less and less if we actually go to the home games.

36 minutes ago, Srg said:

What's the timing of these? That's great for away games, but feel it just means we get less and less if we actually go to the home games.

Something like 12pm for the pre-game, I think. Then post-game will go from around 5:30pm I'd imagine.

I really enjoyed the pre and post shows and didn't feel they needed a change, but saying that I am open-minded and looking forward to seeing how the new setup works once we're back in the season ? 

I’ve watched about 10 minutes so far before I got called away but I thought it looked very slick. I agree about the studio too, I’ve criticised the darkness before, but liked the look of this production very much.

The tweets coming in from the side are very good also, I get the feeling someone has their finger on the pulse with all the social media stuff too.

Looking good RamsTv ??

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

I’ve watched about 10 minutes so far before I got called away but I thought it looked very slick. I agree about the studio too, I’ve criticised the darkness before, but liked the look of this production very much.

Looking good RamsTv ??

We know; shameless touting for business.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived