Derby shirts that we're generally disliked but you loved

Ramarena

8 hours ago, Ramarena said:

The scarf thread got me thinking about my old Bukta bad boy shirt for some reason, wore this shirt more than any other Derby top I've ever had. Sadly despite several searches I can't find anywhere!

spacer.png

This was my shirt of choice when I was at university - I wore this proudly round the streets of Leeds.  My mates took the pee mercilessly but there was something about it I absolutely loved.  Wish I still had it and wish even more I could still fit in it!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

He's wrong anyway.

I was referring to the fact that they were side by side (on my laptop screen)... but hadn't considered that would show differently on a 'phone!   

Not the first or last time I'll be wrong. Wish I hadn't poked my big nose in now. ?

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Not the first or last time I'll be wrong. Wish I hadn't poked my big nose in now. ?

I get that feeling every so often, too.

... When I say "every so often", I mean every couple of hours, 7 days a week...!  ;-)

EDIT:

Although mine is just a nose, not a big nose!

6 hours ago, Dethorn said:

image.png.1f170de10a6b6e167f74bd9269372e89.png

But this was my fave

I had this but long sleeved. Was bought for me as obviously no one ever gets the long sleeve tops!

last worn when I played in goal at Pride park in a work/charity thing. 

I really suited the Pedigree sponsorship by then too! I think that's why the Mrs binned it. 

11 hours ago, Dethorn said:

image.png.1f170de10a6b6e167f74bd9269372e89.png

But this was my fave

Had completely forgot about this one but it was awesome... possibly my favourite in my lifetime 

15 hours ago, Dale The Ram said:

image.png.f0bc9955a049db4b4ce925c1d61fd2af.png

Didn’t like this one but the kappa kits really impressed me, they were actually pretty well designed and made. The black shirts with orange was my favourite of there’s, still use the shorts and socks

15 hours ago, DontTrustTheDevilInside said:

Had completely forgot about this one but it was awesome... possibly my favourite in my lifetime 

Didn’t like this one but the kappa kits really impressed me, they were actually pretty well designed and made. The black shirts with orange was my favourite of there’s, still use the shorts and socks

Well made? 

The only shirts I've ever had issues with stuff peeling off it... save the thunderbirds one as it was part of the fabric!

Archived