Steve Bruce

Nuwtfly

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Bruce had the best squad this league has seen in the past decade at Hull and finished fourth. You have to go a long, long way back before you can consider any job he's done as respectable. He does have an eye for a player though, can't argue that, but he's consistently under-perfoming as manager given the talent at his disposal. 

I would suggest Newcastle would have been better off giving Hughton the job again in all honesty. 

Yeah I do understand their anger. I'd hate Bruce here. 

Just the 3rd guys reasons were poor.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JfR said:

drama popcorn GIF
This is going to be good
(On a side note, I've just been hit with the new Twitter layout and I hate it)

Slap wrist by way of a fine possibly, nothing more I bet. You can book mark it ?

1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

Slap wrist by way of a fine possibly, nothing more I bet. You can book mark it ?

The FA are boring. I'd have Dejphon Chansiri and Mike Ashley fight it out, Hell in a Cell style, broadcast live on pay-per-view, Saturday night. 

7 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Had a peep at some of the responses to this on the Owls forum. Came across this absolute pearler.....

Hirstys Salopettes: Compromise you say ... you fat red faced bent nosed geordie lady bit 

???

Taken it well, haven't they.......?

thought theyd got some compo? Enough to refurbish Hillsborough?

7 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Had a peep at some of the responses to this on the Owls forum. Came across this absolute pearler.....

Hirstys Salopettes: Compromise you say ... you fat red faced bent nosed geordie lady bit 

???

For the rest of the day, everyone will be called a lady bit ?

2 minutes ago, David said:

I see Mike Ashley has smashed Newcastle's transfer record today with the signing of Joelinton £35m, one to cheer the Geordies up?

That's Joe Linton.  He works in Sports Direct Monday to Saturday with time and half for every hour over 60 hours. He's about as Brazilian as Ben Pringle

9 minutes ago, David said:

I see Mike Ashley has smashed Newcastle's transfer record today with the signing of Joelinton £35m, one to cheer the Geordies up?

11 goals in the Bundesligia last season and on a 6 year contract is his agent the same as Anyas 

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

That's Joe Linton.  He works in Sports Direct Monday to Saturday with time and half for every hour over 60 hours. He's about as Brazilian as Ben Pringle

Glad I'm not the only one that's never heard of him!

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

11 goals in the Bundesligia last season and on a 6 year contract is his agent the same as Anyas 

Pardew got an 8 year deal so at least they are learning!

I would guess this is a Rafa approved target, hard to imagine it being a player Bruce was tracking at Sheffield Wednesday, 6 days in the job wouldn't be enough to sanction a £35m move. 

One of those put under his nose for approval, this was who we was going to get, here's the tapes, if you like what you see we'll get it done. 

Archived