European Competetions 2019

Van der MoodHoover

Free sports currently showing the Europa league qualifier st Joseph's of Gibraltar vs rangers 

Bizarrely, the ground seems to be right next to the airport and you can see planes taxiing in the background. 

Next is Celtic vs Sarajevo. Who'd have thought competitive football would begin mid July.??

Oh - its 0-0 and rubbish. 

But now 0-1 rangers.....

?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Bizarrely, the ground seems to be right next to the airport and you can see planes taxiing in the background. 

bJCmrxMYpUd3RBkBDclRz5D1BNNFj3K0iWqjOWq4

Yep.  You also walk (or drive) over that same runway as you enter/exit Gib from/to Spain.

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Free sports currently showing the Europa league qualifier st Joseph's of Gibraltar vs rangers 

Next is Celtic vs Sarajevo. Who'd have thought competitive football would begin mid July.??

Oh - its 0-0 and rubbish. 

But now 0-1 rangers.....

?

Walk past it everyday and train on that track

1 hour ago, David said:

Phone playing up is it deary? 

Touche......

....was the answer I got from Hants jnr when I asked him to remind me of the word for false hair by looking it up on his iphone 10 ?

56 minutes ago, David said:

This game was on Tuesday, finished 4-0...spoiler alert there for you @HantsRam!

Crikey and I thought I'd only dozed off for a mo.....

Just now, HantsRam said:

Touche......

....was the answer I got from Hants jnr when I asked him to remind me of the word for false hair by looking it up on his iphone 10 ?

Crikey and I thought I'd only dozed off for a mo.....

I’m not changing it by the way. I think you should suffer for the year. Apple karma I think they call it

1 minute ago, JfR said:

Scotland's coefficient must be in ruins after this

Really poor result. The Rangers and Aberdeen results will help the co efficient, just a shame Killie couldnt add to it. 

Bad start for the new manager who was Conte's no2 at Chelsea, Juve and Italy.

Shows what a good job Clarke did last year. 

A trip to Belgrade for the fans up in smoke as well. 

11 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

A trip to Belgrade for the fans up in smoke as well. 

Similar to Burnley last year (although, at least they did get a trip to Greece to play Nottingham Forest A)

But its the fans you feel for. First 'European Adventure' in decades and they get rewarded by a trip to Wales and they're out before they can even get excited.

7 hours ago, TibshelfRam said:

Similar to Burnley last year (although, at least they did get a trip to Greece to play Nottingham Forest A)

But its the fans you feel for. First 'European Adventure' in decades and they get rewarded by a trip to Wales and they're out before they can even get excited.

story of my life.....?

Archived