U23s v Wigan

David

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Can’t be Alex Cover surely? He was released ages ago.

Wouldn’t say ages ago, joined Oregon State University last summer. 

Doesn’t look like this is on RamsTV so will have to wait for the match reports, or see if the Academy Twitter account mention his name during the game to confirm, but you would think it probably is him.

1 minute ago, David said:

Wouldn’t say ages ago, joined Oregon State University last summer. 

Doesn’t look like this is on RamsTV so will have to wait for the match reports, or see if the Academy Twitter account mention his name during the game to confirm, but you would think it probably is him.

Last summer was ages ago, baldie.

6 hours ago, Rample said:

I thought Alex Cover left ages ago. 

Any idea who the trialists are? Some hot Dutch youngsters?

Edit: I really hope Splatt becomes a first teamer in the future because his name is fricking awesome! 

Not necessarily young players. They could be more experienced players that we want to have a look at but didn't want trouble or expense of sending them all the way to America for just one game.

5 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Not necessarily young players. They could be more experienced players that we want to have a look at but didn't want trouble or expense of sending them all the way to America for just one game.

I considered that, but with Cocu and Co. in the states, are you going to task Wassall with recruitment of anything other than younger players?

Archived