DCFC tattoos

TigerTedd

I’m sure there was a tattoo thread on here once. Can’t find it now though. Cashed in my Father’s Day voucher today. 

I was supposed to get something to represent my kids but my voucher wasn’t nearly enough for 3 kids worth of tattoos, so I got this instead. 

FDA0D0F9-D98A-4EBF-B6CA-7FB74276E767.jpeg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m sure there was a tattoo thread on here once. Can’t find it now though. Cashed in my Father’s Day voucher today. 

I was supposed to get something to represent my kids but my voucher wasn’t nearly enough for 3 kids worth of tattoos, so I got this instead. 

With eye, I'm pleased to see.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Too much eye.

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I'm strangely fixated by your toes. Bet you could pick your nose with those beggars.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Too much eye.

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

With eye, I'm pleased to see.

It very nearly didn't have an eye. Did slip into a coma and miss something? Why are there versions of the ram floating around without an eye? When I showed up, the ram's head I requested had the collar / neck, and no eye. I actually had to show him the logo from this website to show him exactly what I was after.

By the way, I'm not such an @David fanboy that I got the DCFCfans logo tattoed on my leg. I was just advised by the first artist I spoke to that a head on it's own would look better.

It looks bloody big in that photo actually. I can't see it properly normally, cos it's on the back.

Just now, Pastinaak said:

Minnie on the right leg, Mickey on the left. My pyjama top has just Mickey on it but he's wearing pink so people always think it's Minnie.

What?

I think it’s past your bedtime 

Archived