Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TigerTedd

DCFC tattoos

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m sure there was a tattoo thread on here once. Can’t find it now though. Cashed in my Father’s Day voucher today. 

I was supposed to get something to represent my kids but my voucher wasn’t nearly enough for 3 kids worth of tattoos, so I got this instead. 

 

FDA0D0F9-D98A-4EBF-B6CA-7FB74276E767.jpeg

With eye, I'm pleased to see.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m sure there was a tattoo thread on here once. Can’t find it now though. Cashed in my Father’s Day voucher today. 

I was supposed to get something to represent my kids but my voucher wasn’t nearly enough for 3 kids worth of tattoos, so I got this instead. 

 

FDA0D0F9-D98A-4EBF-B6CA-7FB74276E767.jpeg

Too much eye.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Pastinaak said:

Just thought I'd give myself a Ram tattoo to see how I feel about it. That ram is really hard to draw!

Screenshot_20190712-231522_Gallery.thumb.jpg.48026e446b74a527ba0ec705cf136c3d.jpg

What's that between it's legs? You do know Rams are male don't you!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m sure there was a tattoo thread on here once. Can’t find it now though. Cashed in my Father’s Day voucher today. 

I was supposed to get something to represent my kids but my voucher wasn’t nearly enough for 3 kids worth of tattoos, so I got this instead. 

 

FDA0D0F9-D98A-4EBF-B6CA-7FB74276E767.jpeg

I'm strangely fixated by your toes. Bet you could pick your nose with those beggars.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Too much eye.

 

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

With eye, I'm pleased to see.

It very nearly didn't have an eye. Did slip into a coma and miss something? Why are there versions of the ram floating around without an eye? When I showed up, the ram's head I requested had the collar / neck, and no eye. I actually had to show him the logo from this website to show him exactly what I was after.

By the way, I'm not such an @David fanboy that I got the DCFCfans logo tattoed on my leg. I was just advised by the first artist I spoke to that a head on it's own would look better.

It looks bloody big in that photo actually. I can't see it properly normally, cos it's on the back.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Pastinaak said:

Just thought I'd give myself a Ram tattoo to see how I feel about it. That ram is really hard to draw!

Screenshot_20190712-231522_Gallery.thumb.jpg.48026e446b74a527ba0ec705cf136c3d.jpg

Are you wearing Minnie Mouse trousers?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, David said:

Are you wearing Minnie Mouse trousers?

Minnie on the right leg, Mickey on the left. My pyjama top has just Mickey on it but he's wearing pink so people always think it's Minnie.

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Pastinaak said:

Minnie on the right leg, Mickey on the left. My pyjama top has just Mickey on it but he's wearing pink so people always think it's Minnie.

What?

I think it’s past your bedtime 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If I was hench, I’d have a Ram, eye or no eye, across my chest. Unfortunately I’m a skinny bar steward.

Lucky you, don’t knock it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.