A quiz to kill 15 minutes of your time...

Anna

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Anna said:

I know there's plenty of ways to pass 15 mins, but keeping it clean... I stumbled across this quiz:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/quiz-how-many-111-clubs-have-played-english-league-football-century-can-you-name

I had no hope with anything lower than the Championship personally, but you lot might do better than I did!

90 but the format of it makes is more difficult than it needs to be.

Once you scroll down the page the little box disappears, so for example if you spell a team wrong by typing to quickly you're buggered. I somehow missed Blakcburn and Huddersfiled ?

If I could have kept it so I was going through league by league alphabetically I reckon I'd have got a few more. Mainly league 2 teams I missed out on but really obvious ones.

Cracking "waste" of 15 mins though, thanks for posting.

57 minutes ago, Anna said:

I know there's plenty of ways to pass 15 mins, but keeping it clean... I stumbled across this quiz:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/quiz-how-many-111-clubs-have-played-english-league-football-century-can-you-name

I had no hope with anything lower than the Championship personally, but you lot might do better than I did!

95. But some very obvious ones missed.....

I got 61. Got all the Premier League. Missed off Barnsley, Bristol (I forgot the "City" part) and Reading off the Championship... and the less said about my efforts for the rest of the leagues the better ?

On 10/07/2019 at 23:56, Anna said:

I got 61. Got all the Premier League. Missed off Barnsley, Bristol (I forgot the "City" part) and Reading off the Championship... and the less said about my efforts for the rest of the leagues the better ?

20 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

YES!!

... I beat @Anna... just!   :-)

(I noticed your crying emoji reaction)

Please don't cry.  It was nothing personal!

Having scored 64 (Although I did get interrupted by 'phone, so I reckon I could have got a whopping 67 with the lost 90 seconds!), I just had to check back to see how I compared, and ended up being mightily relieved not to have been "last".

I think it's safe to say there will be many who got lower scores than us... but I doubt they'd be as brave as you and I, to come on here and admit it!  LOL!  ;-)

19 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Whats happened to the Beacon? Is the mini bus with he Ram on it still about?

Changed hands just over a year ago. The away minibus and home coaches now go from the Wiggy, with the former landlord of the Beacon driving the minibus. The landlord of the Wiggy is an absolute legend, so it worked out alright in the end.

The Beacon is now more of a carvery than a drinker’s pub I believe.

Archived