Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember him playing against us for Birmingham a couple seasons ago. He didn't look very strong, but he was clearly technically very good and had a decent range of passing. No idea where he's at now, but if he's kicked on a bit then he would be a good signing. I wouldn't expect him to come straight into the first team, though, not ahead of Keogh or Davies. 

Bielik is a brilliant talent, sometimes a little bit kamikaze, but an excellent player non the less. Would be a yes from me on this one. As we all know we’re in need of centre backs so the move would make sense 100%. Quite young for a defender mind and I normally prefer experience, but we’ve probably got enough of that to get away with this one. Probably due a championship loan after his loan with Charlton in league one last season so is a realistic one too. We’d have as good a chance of winning this battle and getting him as those clubs as well, all depends where he fancies I guess. Again though, it’s quite early to be going in for loans which this may have to be, May be better waiting in case Tomori comes back up.

Unless of course they sell him permanently as the article hints at, there’s always that possibility. He’s a way off their first team yet and while a championship loan would make him a better player, I doubt he’d be ready for their first team for another year or so after that, so it’s certainly possible he could leave them. That said, if ac Milan or anyone from the bundesliga takes action on their interest then we’ll have no hope.

8 minutes ago, Lakes said:

You could make Andrejs Perepļotkins look good on a youtube video

Incorrect.

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

We could just rename him and put Van in between his first and last name?

Can we not, I’m still trying to figure out who’s who on here with the recent name changes. I feel like the new kid at school

43 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

We could just rename him and put Van in between his first and last name?

In which case, we ought to look around for a player called Sherpa Hire.

Archived