Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kyle guest

Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Wraggrams said:

I think it's interesting we are considering a permanent move, because other than Buchanan I don't think we are well stocked with young centre halves.

Is he a centre half or holding midfielder...or both?

Share this post


Link to post

This is exciting .. we have some dynamic AM’S if you think about Holmes, Dowell and then box to box boys like Shinnie and add in that Lawrence and Flo Jo are always talked about as better  as a 10 it’s the gutsy anchor that’s been missing - the one that allows the players further up to flourish.

Assuming that is where he’s wanted for ? 

For me it’s the missing piece with all the old heads now down the road, it’s the middle of the park where we are short, yeah, and maybe a winger 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Really don't get why people ask other sets of fans what they think of a potential signing. Why don't you just wait and see how they fit into your team? That's even if they are signed.

If somebody tells you they are crap, you just think, 'let's wait and see'. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

Really don't get why people ask other sets of fans what they think of a potential signing. Why don't you just wait and see how they fit into your team? That's even if they are signed.

If somebody tells you they are crap, you just think, 'let's wait and see'. 

Because they've watched him perform well over the course of a season? What's the point in a forum if you're not going to be open to others' opinions?

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Roots Manuva said:

he can play both.

Arsenal fans reckon CDM is his strongest position, judging by the highlights video I'd agree...

Also checked some highlights and he looks very comfortable with the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Really don't get why people ask other sets of fans what they think of a potential signing. Why don't you just wait and see how they fit into your team? That's even if they are signed.

If somebody tells you they are crap, you just think, 'let's wait and see'. 

I will ask people I know, or know through online platforms and trust the opinion of. But I’m more interested in knowing what type of player it is we are interested in, eg defensive/ attacking, technical/battler etc...rather than whether they think the player is good or not. 

Like you say, I’ll make my mind up on that myself.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Because they've watched him perform well over the course of a season? What's the point in a forum if you're not going to be open to others' opinions?

It's either to wind people up about iconic goals or to laugh at people's sexual misadventures.  As far as I can make out, which one sort of depends on whether you're from Burton or not.

Share this post


Link to post

More polish reports, surprised no one over here’s picked up on this.... if it’s true this is a massive signing and you’d think the media would be on it. Will be one of the most expensive defenders I think ever bought in the championship 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

More polish reports, surprised no one over here’s picked up on this.... if it’s true this is a massive signing and you’d think the media would be on it. Will be one of the most expensive defenders I think ever bought in the championship 

Ten Shaun Barkers - if we fielded that we would be great at heading the ball - or injured for 3 years 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.