Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/pilka-nozna/834830/legia-warszawa-zarobi-na-transferze-krystiana-bielika-w-gre-wchodzi-spora-suma 

The jist of the article is that Arsenal will sell Bielik for £10m. Ourselves, Brentford, Baggies & Middlesbrough are interested. I can only see Brentford and Baggies stumping up that fee at the moment. 

I doubt we're about to break our transfer record on this guy, so I would file this as unlikely. 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

10m is a lot for a player who’s not even proven at this level, but I guess he’s still young and arsenal bought him for a large fee with big potential, so it’s understandable.

I would actually say £10m is a fair price for his age and reputation.

If we could afford him it would be a great signing  but I don't get the impression we could.

10 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I would actually say £10m is a fair price for his age and reputation.

If we could afford him it would be a great signing  but I don't get the impression we could.

Yeah he did come into arsenal highly regarded if I remember the move correctly. I agree it’d be a great signing given he’d come in with longitivtiy and no doubt increase in value. I actually think we could probably afford the transfer fee, but it’d take a large amount of any budget we have, and I doubt we’d blow it on one signing. 

With FFP a lot depends on the length of contract I believe and if you’re confident he will grow in value it’s less of a gamble. £10m over a 5 year contract for someone who is young  with great potential to develop may be doable if we can convince him we are the right fit for him.

No idea if he is actually any good ( the last pole we signed for centre half wasn’t)

no idea if £10 million is good value ( Arsenal are fairly naff at CH and they don’t want him?)

would be a huge gamble for us unlike other clubs

39 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

No idea if he is actually any good ( the last pole we signed for centre half wasn’t)

no idea if £10 million is good value ( Arsenal are fairly naff at CH and they don’t want him?)

would be a huge gamble for us unlike other clubs

Scratching my head! Who was that??

Archived