Ghost of Clough

Academy Thread 19/20

Holmes and Shinnie set to play. Holmes obviously returning to fitness, Shinnie.. well.. I guess he's just not up to much in training. 

On 14/08/2019 at 00:45, Rampant said:

Darren Wassall and his team deserve a pay rise. They're obviously a key component of our club and it's future so I hope we pay them top dollar so they aren't prised away.

JoDy MoRrIsS wAs ReSpOnSiBlE fOr OuR AcAdEmY’s PeRfOrMaNcE.

On 18/08/2019 at 08:59, Ghost of Clough said:

Sorry... 3-1 final score

U18s didn't look up to much against WBA; but the squad has been torn up quite a bit so I suppose that's understandable.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

U18s didn't look up to much against WBA; but the squad has been torn up quite a bit so I suppose that's understandable.

Indeed.. It's a very young side this year, with few regulars from last season still available - Cashin, Thompson, Brown, Stretton and Ebosele appeared often but weren't considered key players. MacDonald, Charles and Splatt had short spells in the side

On 19/08/2019 at 15:28, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

JoDy MoRrIsS wAs ReSpOnSiBlE fOr OuR AcAdEmY’s PeRfOrMaNcE.

Chuff me !    Must be good stuff that Dark fruits 🤣🤣        How much IS the ransom ?

25 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

whose the guy with his arms around Ebosele , he only looks about 12

Think it's Alex Matthews, who won Academy Player of the Year last season.

28 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

whose the guy with his arms around Ebosele , he only looks about 12

Alex Matthews. Was playing in the U16s last season, won their player of the season I think - might be misremembering. Ah @DarkFruitsRam7 with the clarification on the award 🙂 

Think he's in the 15-16 range, and has been promoted to the U18s for playing reasons rather than turning 17 - could be wrong though.

Edited by SaintRam