• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know how up and down some of our posters are and that most of our young prospects are only one poor performance away from being the latest scapegoat (see Wayne Rooney for comparison 😉) but I just wa

I've been noticing an obvious growing recognition of Derby's academy over the course of this season. Clearly facilitated by the presence of young players in our first team, but people (who spend a lot

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

U18s didn't look up to much against WBA; but the squad has been torn up quite a bit so I suppose that's understandable.

Indeed.. It's a very young side this year, with few regulars from last season still available - Cashin, Thompson, Brown, Stretton and Ebosele appeared often but weren't considered key players. MacDonald, Charles and Splatt had short spells in the side

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

whose the guy with his arms around Ebosele , he only looks about 12

Alex Matthews. Was playing in the U16s last season, won their player of the season I think - might be misremembering. Ah @DarkFruitsRam7 with the clarification on the award 🙂 

Think he's in the 15-16 range, and has been promoted to the U18s for playing reasons rather than turning 17 - could be wrong though.

Edited by SaintRam