Academy Thread 19/20

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

Quick score prediction: 

Minsk 0 - 2 Derby County
Martin & Anya to score. 

It's a shame that we need our best youngsters in our first team battling relegation rather than playing for a Champions League title. Funny how life works out. 

I don’t think they can get away with pretending to be 20 any more. 

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the under 23s match v Man City was scheduled for Pride Park on Friday evening but it's now on at 1 pm on Saturday. 

Surely those of us who would have made the effort to go to this will either be at Elland Road or watching the game on tv? 

A bit disappointed. 

On 18/09/2019 at 17:56, angieram said:

I thought the under 23s match v Man City was scheduled for Pride Park on Friday evening but it's now on at 1 pm on Saturday. 

Surely those of us who would have made the effort to go to this will either be at Elland Road or watching the game on tv? 

A bit disappointed. 

I thought it was Sunday as we were planning on heading down, that’s not happening then ?

At the U23 game ( instead of away at Leeds) with little one along with many young family’s and only seats are in the hot sun -    Number of people asked if they can sit a few seat back to avoid sun to just help protect kids and the main stewards refusing - pretty poor if the club wants to attract family fan based if stewards can’t apply some common sense ! 

Archived