Pre Season Friendly v Bristol City

RoyMac5

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shuff264 said:

I fully expect us to lose and it doesnt matter.

Bristol City are ahead of us in pre season and haven't changed managers.

I reckon we'll see the four who didnt play against Sarasota (Carson, Buchanan, Mitchell-Lawson, Anya) and maybe even Dowell all start the first 45.

And fozzy 

5 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Just back from Holiday...is the game on Rams Tv tonight @David

Yes it is. Free tonight, just login and click play from 10.45pm. Kick off is 11pm.

Burton, Rangers and Girona is £10 for all 3 games, comes as a package, can’t just buy one.

6 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Preseason results mean nothing

Unless we we win and then it’s obvious the new manager has the right sense of the squad and excellent tactical nous which will mean we have a decent shot at the autos ?

And if we lose, it was only a run out for the lads, “They” took it too seriously. We were experimenting with different set ups and you can’t read anything from that. Or ( pick one) good work out, no injuries, Waggy looked sharper, nice to see (insert academy name) given a run.

3 hours ago, Shuff264 said:

I fully expect us to lose and it doesnt matter.

Bristol City are ahead of us in pre season and haven't changed managers.

I reckon we'll see the four who didnt play against Sarasota (Carson, Buchanan, Mitchell-Lawson, Anya) and maybe even Dowell all start the first 45.

Say what???

If we lose I'll be rounding up @froggg and that @therealhantsram feller for a march on Pride Park and ritual lynching ?

1 hour ago, David said:

Yes it is. Free tonight, just login and click play from 10.45pm. Kick off is 11pm.

Burton, Rangers and Girona is £10 for all 3 games, comes as a package, can’t just buy one.

David will the home trio be available to buy after tonights match?

Archived