• Created
  • Last Reply

Mitchell

Anya    Bateman    Lowe    MacDonald

Bird    Evans

Whittaker    Bennett    Mitchell-Lawson

Martin

At a guess.

Don’t forget Thorne, Marriott are out, Holmes and Sibley didn’t travel, plus Dowell and we will have more new signings.

No need to get knickers in a twist over this one.

That’s your second string really to get their fitness up. Liable to get hammered I think because brizzle have built more if their squad in the transfer window so far, time yet tho so it’s not something to overly worry about if we don’t win. Shows how we’re lacking and have a lot of work to do before the season starts yet, little bit concerning really cause we seem a little behind other teams in fitness and building our side but there’s plenty of time yet, and we’ve been affecting by things beyond our control. We do really need to get moving in the transfer window tho over the next couple of weeks, you can see the imbalance in the squad quite clearly really in that team sheet.

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Beautiful day at IMG... look out for the pink flag @Inverurie Ram It is bang on the half way line so should get lots of coverage as we pass the ball along the back line again and again. 

Coverage?......today's game is not on RamsTV........the only coverage we are getting is from @MuespachRam so get your camera out and start taking some photos and videos of the action and post them up, so we can check them out later after we've all finished watching the cricket!

My eyes are on overtime! Tennis on tv, cricket on laptop, checking on here - I suppose if I were interested in F1 I could have it on my phone! When I was a gal we didn’t even have tele - just steam radio!! The difference technology has made to our lives

Archived