Pre Season Friendly v Bristol City

RoyMac5

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Seems a bit silly playing today and then having a long flight home straight after.

Agreed, seem desperate for the whole squad to get some minutes, guess were feeling the negatives of losing at Wembley so starting pre season a week later 

Last night their eyes scanned the continental drift divide
Defense sat in a line, Curtis Davies
Richard Keogh, Jayden Bogle and Scott Malone
Graeme Shinnie, Huddlestone, JellyTom, Zoon
You useless, unfit, pile of cack, right, right

It's the end of the world as we know it (time I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it (time I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine (time I had some time alone)

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Sorry...……Haven't read back through the thread. Anything official on Marriott, Thorne & Carson? Just injuries?

Hit by lightening apparantly

4 hours ago, David said:

Should have fallen asleep like I did. Great decision. 

Soon as @MuespachRam told us he was there I knew I shouldn’t have bothered, game was always going to be called off. 

Yep. I am pretty jinxed I reckon....just setting off for the game today....looks like the weather will be ok this time!!!!

the flag is looking worse for wear after yesterday though @Inverurie Ram might have a shot of the first ever pink st George cross at a Rams game. 

7 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Don’t tell me you like Beans on Toast? I’m supposed to resent you but he’s a great singer/songwriter.

Those chops need getting rid of.

I love him, he is a genius....see in not a bad guy after all...and dont deny the chops...you love them. 

4 hours ago, Rample said:

Summary:

We were playing  2 x 60 minute games

Team was Roos, Bogle, Keogh, Davies, Malone, Knight, Huddlestone, Shinnie, Jozefzoon, Waghorn, Lawrence.

Went 1-0 down after 6 minutes - Shinnie dispossessed and they strolled through our defence. They did look fitter and sharper.

After 15 minutes there was an air raid siren saying bad weather was on its way. 

Teams disappeared for a bit, but then came out to do a bit of warming up. 

Weimann had a chat with his old chums. 

After a 40 minute break with no weather in site the game kicked back off, and you had to wonder why they didn't just stay out there until the expected weather came as it would have been over anyway. 

Game rearranged for 2:30pm (our time) today, playing 2 x 30 minute halves. I expect this is just the side that would have played the second half. 

Rams TV are not showing it live. 

The weather out here is no joke and is nothing on what you’d expect back home. Fork lightning is a lot more common and When it rains; it rains! None of that drizzle we get daily in the UK

7 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Freaky. Don't know anyone else who even knows of Jay McAllister then two pop up overnight on here!

Yeah he’s great. I only know of him because he was on the Y NOT lineup a couple of years ago and I was intrigued by the name. I saw him play there last year.

Incidently, he’s playing at Y NOT again this year, AND MY TICKET IS STILL FOR DUCKING SALE. SOMEONE PLEASE BUY IT.

12 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I thought you of all people would have recognized the beans on toast tee sir. 

I did @MuespachRam and posted Beans on Toast - The American Novel video on here last night. But my post was removed along with another post highlighting the delightful sights of Dundee with a Oor Wullie Bucket Trail video.

I'm surprised the bouncers at the door are letting you in again today.......... 

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Yeah he’s great. I only know of him because he was on the Y NOT lineup a couple of years ago and I was intrigued by the name. I saw him play there last year.

Incidently, he’s playing at Y NOT again this year, AND MY TICKET IS STILL FOR DUCKING SALE. SOMEONE PLEASE BUY IT.

When are you going to change your avatar to a proper cider?

Archived