Pre Season Friendly v Bristol City

RoyMac5

Sith Happens

Jeez, thought i would pop on see how we got on,  pre match everyone was relaxed, just a friendly, score not relevant. Now it seems we are doomed, need a whole new team, shinnie is the worst signing ever, bogle is crap.

Looks like i might need to order that dummies guide to League one after all.

Wait until we lose to Burton, @David 's new fancy pants server will get a proper test.

AI8Tg15.jpg

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Jeez, thought i would pop on see how we got on,  pre match everyone was relaxed, just a friendly, score not relevant. Now it seems we are doomed, need a whole new team, shinnie is the worst signing ever, bogle is crap.

Looks like i might need to order that dummies guide to League one after all.

Wait until we lose to Burton, @David 's new fancy pants server will get a proper test.

AI8Tg15.jpg

Should have fallen asleep like I did. Great decision. 

Soon as @MuespachRam told us he was there I knew I shouldn’t have bothered, game was always going to be called off. 

Summary:

We were playing  2 x 60 minute games

Team was Roos, Bogle, Keogh, Davies, Malone, Knight, Huddlestone, Shinnie, Jozefzoon, Waghorn, Lawrence.

Went 1-0 down after 6 minutes - Shinnie dispossessed and they strolled through our defence. They did look fitter and sharper.

After 15 minutes there was an air raid siren saying bad weather was on its way. 

Teams disappeared for a bit, but then came out to do a bit of warming up. 

Weimann had a chat with his old chums. 

After a 40 minute break with no weather in site the game kicked back off, and you had to wonder why they didn't just stay out there until the expected weather came as it would have been over anyway. 

Game rearranged for 2:30pm (our time) today, playing 2 x 30 minute halves. I expect this is just the side that would have played the second half. 

Rams TV are not showing it live. 

3 minutes ago, Rample said:

Summary:

Team was Roos, Bogle, Keogh, Davies, Malone, Knight, Huddlestone, Shinnie, Jozefzoon, Waghorn, Lawrence.

Went 1-0 down after 6 minutes - Shinnie dispossessed and they strolled through our defence. They did look fitter and sharper.

After a 40 minute break with no weather in site the game kicked back off, and you had to wonder why they didn't just stay out there until the expected weather came as it would have been over anyway. 

Game rearranged for 2:30pm (our time) today, playing 2 x 30 minute halves. I expect this is just the side that would have played the second half. 

That’s the bit concerning me mainly. 

Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

1-0 down in a partially postponed meaningless friendly?! WE'RE DOOMED!

UNDERBAKED!

NO DEPTH!

ALL PLAYERS ARE TERRIBLE!

MAMAGER IS A DUD!

WE'LL FINISH 23RD AT THIS RATE!

I love an optimist ?

16 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

1-0 down in a partially postponed meaningless friendly?! WE'RE DOOMED!

UNDERBAKED!

NO DEPTH!

ALL PLAYERS ARE TERRIBLE!

MAMAGER IS A DUD!

WE'LL FINISH 23RD AT THIS RATE!

At least we won't be bottom.

1 hour ago, Rample said:

Summary:

Win 1-0 today, goal scored by Shinnie.

He becomes the best signing ever, the team looks fit and invigorated, the manager is a genius and the tour a brilliant idea.

Everyone agrees that it's an.important psychological blow before our league game next month.?

I’m glad it’s being played again, because we really need the minutes. I’m pretty sure the first half is indicative of our disrupted pre-season and not getting these minutes under our belt would hurt us more in the long run even if we get beat by a few goals. 

We’ve got a big couple weeks ahead of us if we are to get prepared for the coming season. 

Archived