RoyMac5

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JfR said:

See you all again in 13 hours time
I've never slept through half time before

Hmm...

England in a cricket World Cup final, Lewis trying to win the British GP, Wimbledon mens final, or Jack Partridge commentating on a glorified training session from the broom cupboard at Pride Park.

Tough call.

1 minute ago, Saity said:

There not big opposites I think his defending needs to improve a lot and body shape at times too when defending a few times last season he was caught and made some silly errors but he is young and still learning so yes can absolutely be a 10m player plus in time but his defending leaves a bit to be desired ( at the moment)......going forward he is good hence why i think he could be a good RW ....Cocu will hopefully work with him and improve his game like a few of our younger players who can make the step up....Sibley looks very good for his age and hope we keep hold of him as others have been watching his progress apparently.....

Sorry mate, was just making a play on words from boggles to Bogles. 

You two were disagreeing so were the easy quotes.

4 minutes ago, JfR said:

See you all again in 13 hours time
I've never slept through half time before

Doh....I'm off to Sweden tomorrow morning with 18 under 16s to take part in the biggest youth tournament in the world so won't be able to watch it now........grrrrrr  COYR

19 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Hmm...

England in a cricket World Cup final, Lewis trying to win the British GP, Wimbledon mens final, or Jack Partridge commentating on a glorified training session from the broom cupboard at Pride Park.

Tough call.

Still prefer to watch it than F1.

Maybe I'm just pissed and talking poo, but this sort of resembles the utter ducking shambles of us ducking off abroad and being hammered by Benfica in only our second pre-season match under Pearson? Not in terms of result (which we don't even know) but organisation and what is appropriate for our squad in preparation for a new season.

I just hope I'm completely wrong, the eventual outcome isn't the same and my fears are immediately allayed.

12 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Don’t tell me you like Beans on Toast? I’m supposed to resent you but he’s a great singer/songwriter.

Those chops need getting rid of.

Freaky. Don't know anyone else who even knows of Jay McAllister then two pop up overnight on here!

5 hours ago, Saity said:

Doh....I'm off to Sweden tomorrow morning with 18 under 16s to take part in the biggest youth tournament in the world so won't be able to watch it now........grrrrrr  COYR

Gothia Cup?  It’s like a football festival - a great vibe.  There’s some seriously good young teams there!

7 hours ago, LB_DCFC said:

Trip to Florida in the middle of lightning season? Not the greatest of plans, that.

Can't wait for our winter training camp to Siberia next.

To be honest as soon as I saw Sibley couldn't make the trip I thought the same.

I think Sibley would be playing a key part in these pre season games, but because we went to America he has missed out so far.

Maybe stick with the good old UK next year.

Archived